MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They are gonna sell off stock to get the money. At 22 cents, I’m thinking of buying some. If this shyt blow up one day, it’ll never see 22 cents again.

If :mjcry:
Moviepass is finished. AMC has started their own version of it. At the very least AMC can afford to run such a service because they don't have to buy tickets from themselves to do it.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Email just popped up :ehh:

Hope you had a great Fourth of July!

At MoviePass, we are committed to enhancing the moviegoing experience. As we continue to blaze past three million loyal subscribers, our promise to you is to provide the most affordable service for everyone.

As we shared with you a couple of weeks ago, the evolution of our product –which begins to roll out today – is centered upon a demand-based pricing system for movies and showtimes.

Let’s take a quick look at Peak Pricing, designed to ensure that you enjoy MoviePass at a low monthly price for years to come.

Here's how it works:

ywHEP2kCZtrPQAmLzqF9uXxf2z2nzakiptgis03kxYTEccnjsvnr5h5hn8XdaZTdJnMrtZzHeLs8vsfGIYk0wMybPkCn1D98nyC0SPSQ3ECs41R4J_9hUmsuuaansFD30hfnBA81zD3UisEB7V2jwL61Dkhio9cpbAgO3M4=s0-d-e1-ft

Peak Pricing goes into effect when there’s high demand for a movie or showtime. You may be asked to pay a small additional fee depending on the level of demand. You can avoid the surcharge by selecting a different showtime or movie. Over the coming weeks we’ll also be introducing Peak Pass, which will allow you to waive one peak fee per month.
DlT7bCQdcYGYvNhGiuP2HcrZur5KEtwfy3z7HDJmKYV042LAO6cXu6C096TOgqe_O8-7Sehni7V8fZhNhYLa25Qy40X9W7MCqW6SCuXFs38RuKxmu_MClCLetBzTK-mbpqZssU4Fa9bYDPMS6Gjxm2LU19XDYMC9slcO50c=s0-d-e1-ft

This red icon
LdMne767KtV8JDYNI1U_ui0TTz9c049x507ZgqIS0zC25V4XV58-2U5nEOrWGh0drmpfoQbJWywzv38g7vJBJlyIU9aLtiNmMUYpZzRMA95lqAABjmYoYA2DpSxMUV-cM72jtQv_UqeQ1QSY2lTy0G462chiu9mZ0zmQFqM=s0-d-e1-ft
indicates that a specific showtime is in Peak Pricing and there will be an added fee.
O_ab0zaYT_gDvdOFXcNeKJmNXWDzFzAnLVIMzLsPxX4o-MQPTjrhthkaE-JqUE0qWqHkggSOOFoKqWjhWOjqP57xCdqlMdN7YnXPn2bxfuGWp1T82GXxAm0hzU8J0wormD-B4GL4n28EDQL0dlo5ge6_pOgXmK8mJHZzv8Y=s0-d-e1-ft

This grey icon
zGwAiNXsr0DvoD1vWIUF9Pmv_e1sRfqrUCS98ijzvmrfppJCTi4rZBNAx3YNIUUCDmwqwCD-PLnb9oQ7b5vS2fYcHKy3Y7TXrdF8zlWHEsDxafYMpzCkoeJzjuXivaAl7PvMTrzU
indicates that a showtime does NOT yet have an added fee, but is growing in demand and could enter Peak Pricing soon.
FXBFhZkFHE4obQXQRMl4tBgSyzj41awSKeNOg_HB7bEp992L33Oyfc4Zhyd8Y1mX8dMvpICYsBSviOaDfE5sYuBW2l1tVKRH2Q9nZMpSmkcO8kMYTY0xI5O7q-csRgLLv-a7GtzH4DHo13s5p2UZmp8eLjj42094mmkUq_E=s0-d-e1-ft

If you’ve selected a showtime in Peak Pricing, you’ll see a confirmation screen with details on the surcharge. After you submit, you can check in to your movie and your card on file will be charged. You can always change your card on file by clicking “Edit payment method.”

Note: the actual Peak Pricing surcharge will vary based on showtime and movie title.
Please note that if you do not see these icons, Peak Pricing may not have gone into effect in your area. Peak Pricing is rolling out gradually over the next several weeks in order to ensure the best possible experience. It starts today and impacts a limited number of showtimes – please remember to check the app for the latest local showtimes before leaving for the theater.

More answers to Peak Pricing questions can be found here.

Thank you for your continued support and for being a loyal member of MoviePass.

See you at the movies!

The MoviePass Team

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Idk if this will affect me since i see movies earlier in the day

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The AMC shyt is $20 a month for 3 movies a week at only AMCs. Why in the world would someone do that over $10 a month for 7 movies a week at any theater?
AMC has the best theaters in ATL and you gotta get to theaters super early to get a good seat.

AMC lets you get tickets way in at advance.

This stuff mainly becomes an issue during summer blockbuster season. Outside of that its not thag big of an issue

Daps
Reppin
Denver
AMC has the best theaters in ATL and you gotta get to theaters super early to get a good seat.

AMC lets you get tickets way in at advance.

This stuff mainly becomes an issue during summer blockbuster season. Outside of that its not thag big of an issue
Oh I got you. I usually avoid the movies on Friday/Saturday night. So not booking in advance and peak time charges don’t bother me.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How early can you book tickets. Seems if they have a system where they can tell when something will peak soon, then it goes by sales. And if I can go get my tickets days in advance, I should always be good on that
That’s bullshyt. And I don’t have enough amcs to make it 20. But I think peak is on sales. I just checked ant man and wasp. Not a single peak all day long.

But yea. There will be more bullshyt coming. I give it a year tops