MoviePass: It's Back (Different tiers, use at any participating theaters)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Amazon (or one of you filthy rich venture capitalists) come through and save the day :sadcam:
don’t venture capitalists typically just load companies up with debt steal money then have the company file for bankruptcy and bail on them like Toys R Us?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Im ghetto as fukk so it dont stop me. If yall want to see a movie twice just select a different movie close to the time of the movie u want to see again. Most theaters just check the stub for the entrance of multiple theaters so just walk into that bytch or get the ticket from the kiosk, take the pic of it for the app if its doing it for u (hasnt happened to me) then go to the teller and say u made a mistake and exchange the ticket

:blessed:

#HoodHacks
hold this rep

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I just got this email yesterday too...

:russ:

most random ass partnership

also read they recently made their own studio MoviePass Films LLC
https://gizmodo.com/moviepass-has-another-convoluted-plan-to-survive-1826434881

On Monday, MoviePass’s parent company, Helios & Matheson, revealedthat it has agreed to acquire Emmett Furla Oasis Films (EFO) with an unspecified amount of cash and stock. The complicated announcement also claims the two companies have formed a new production studio called MoviePass Films LLC. MoviePass will take over ownership of the 80 films in EFO’s library like End of Watch and Lone Survivor as well as its current production slate, which includes an adaptation of the Atari game Asteroids and Martin Scorsese’s The Irishman.

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC Unveils Answer to MoviePass: $20 Subscription Plan

On Tuesday, the theater chain will begin offering guests the chance to see up to three movies per-week for the monthly fee of $19.95. The offering is being run through its loyalty program AMC Stubs, and has been dubbed AMC Stubs A-List. In a clear dig towards MoviePass, a thorn in the exhibition business’ side because of its discounted ticketing, AMC calls its pricing “sustainable.”

AMC’s program offers some features that MoviePass has not matched. Namely, customers can see movies in premium formats such as IMAX, Dolby Cinema, and RealD

Unlike MoviePass, however, they can even see all three movies on the same day, and they can watch movies they have previously seen. Guests can also reserve tickets in advance.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Im ghetto as fukk so it dont stop me. If yall want to see a movie twice just select a different movie close to the time of the movie u want to see again. Most theaters just check the stub for the entrance of multiple theaters so just walk into that bytch or get the ticket from the kiosk, take the pic of it for the app if its doing it for u (hasnt happened to me) then go to the teller and say u made a mistake and exchange the ticket

:blessed:

#HoodHacks
Just had to do this cause for some reason it said I've already seen Tag when I've only seen Superfly. Just bought a Superfly ticket and swapped it at the counter

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Ob79Ndm.png

It's fake but:mjlol: