Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Every character either being a crack shot or unable to shoot has been a tiresome cliche for me.

Like, you either have guys who literally hit every single thing they ever shoot at, or guys who fire 300 rounds and don't hit shyt.

Also, why is the hero always better at hand-to-hand combat than the villain? What is it about being a good guy that somehow make you the better fighter in the climatic scene?

hollywood should make a movie called cliche, where every single cliche happens :banderas:

For 'hood movies: "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

For horror movies: Scary Movie, Cabin in the Woods

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Main character kills 100 people to exact revenge against the guy who killed his loved one or family member. Gets to the villain and villain tells him "you're just like me". Main character tells villain that he's not like him. Instead of killing him, he spares him and will let the justice system take care of him. Villain then reaches for a conveniently placed weapon ... you know the rest.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Man and woman hate each other, are having a huge argument, then suddenlly start kissing and have sex

I've never had angry sex in my life. Like how do you even transition from angry to horny?

-1 on 5+ fights where for some reason dudes don't swarm the one guy, they all patiently wait to get their ass beat/dropped one by one :beli:

Lol. Dudes patiently waiting their turn like they're in a spades game.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dont know if this qualifies, but theyll have i.e. a South African speaking in his vernacular playing a West African or something.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
- The final scare aka after everything has wrapped up and the evil has been stopped in a horror movie, they just sorta squeeze in a jump scare to say "but there will be a sequel...and we're letting you know in the laziest way possible."

- Major villains are still hiring completely useless henchmen for James Bond, John Wick, etc. to run through like complete fodder...it'd be nice to see more formidable hired help than one or two guys.

- Female lead catches a Male character randomly doing something that sheds a new light on who he is as a person "Oh I didn't know you served at a soup kitchen" "that's right, been volunteering my whole life" ...foh