Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the “rules” of zombie movies. No one knows what a zombie is. One of the neat elements from TWD was every group had a different name for zombies.
I thought somebody trademarked the word zombie so nobody can use it

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Guns with infinite ammo/no reloads
Breh as much as I love the John Wick movies I was in the theater watching Chaper 3: Parabellum like :mjtf:when Keanu and Halle was gunning down a ton of people and I was noticing how little they were replacing bullet clips.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
or the cop that never wants a partner after his old one just died chasing after the main villiain.

wolfcastle-mendoza.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Some others I notice:

when someone gets shot and the force of impact blows them across the room like they were hit with a truck.

When a dozen goons are bout to fight the hero and instead of just ganging up on him they seem to fight him one on one until they’re all beat to hell.

Actors Smoking weed, rarely does it ever show anyone actually exhale (I get why but it looks fake af)

Ppl falling or jumping from dumb high heights with no ramifications

“Badass” cop with beef with the commander at a desk job

Movies always portraying fbi agents and spies as attractive 20-something’s…yea right

Obvious “sets,” especially in big budget movies. Particularly outdoor “sets” in older movies looking fake af.

Unrealistic amounts of collateral damage or murders with no ramifications

I love The Sopranos but they used the “random car accident/fatal car accident” trope a dozen or more times. Just Tony alone was in like 5 or 6 major car accidents.

Cops and fbi beefing over a crime scene…those MFers work hand in glove when needed

A crime to arrest to A jury trial seemingly coming to a conclusion in a couple short weeks

One of the biggest editing “tells” to determine whether the budget of a show or movie is cheap/low quality is the camera cutting every 3-5 seconds. Looks incredibly cheap

Over use of “documentary” style focus/refocus, “succession” did this ad nauseum…

Sex scenes where the girl has her bottoms or top on…

Both ppl cum at the same time and just roll over and giggle…like hell nah I’m cleaning my shyt off and did shorty just get nut in? And she’s Coolin there leakin all over the sheets? Nahhhh

Last edited: