Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This isn't a cliche, just something that's bothered me forever: everytime someone picks up or pulls out a gun, it makes the cocking sound. And everytime someone picks up or pulls out a knife, it makes the *schling!* sound. I hate that shyt

Edit: @Poetical Poltergeist has informed me that this is indeed a cliche, so I stand corrected

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This isn't a cliche, just something that's bothered me forever: everytime someone picks up or pulls out a gun, it makes the cocking sound. And everytime someone picks up or pulls out a knife, it makes the *schling!* sound. I hate that shyt
Thats definitely a cliche.

Same thing when someone using a computer. Always a bunch of sound effects everytime they open a new screen or hack into some file. shyt annoys me lol

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
When two protagonists are fighting a villain and they get they ass kick and one of them drops the weapon.

And instead of the villain finishing him off. It takes its time and and starts monologing to them just for one to pick up the weapon and kill the villain just before he was about to finish them off.

It happens all the time in Supernatural :pachaha:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Getting shot and carrying on like you got stung by a bee.

Oh, it went through and through. You're fine. Keep on fighting. :childplease:
tumblr_p49i5tpaGh1u7c3dro5_500.gif

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Thats definitely a chiche.

Same thing when someone using a computer. Always a bunch of sound effects everytime they open a new screen or hack into some file. shyt annoys me lol
And they just be typing whatever on the keyboard real fast to unlock shyt. Racing against time and on that final try and they get the password right.

-on a different note how about that quick cutaway shot to a rat or mouse scurrying about just to let you know that the building or home they're in is f*cked up

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
And they just be typing whatever on the keyboard real fast to unlock shyt. Racing against time and on that final try and they get the password right.

-on a different note how about that quick cutaway shot to a rat or mouse scurrying about just to let you know that the building or home they're in is f*cked up
And the bird jump scare when they enter an abandoned house.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The unrealistic aftermath of getting shot.

it's the worst. these dudes shrugging off shots to the arm like its nothing.

I know first hand, I got shot right above my elbow and I IMMEDIATELY couldn't lift my arm anymore or use my hand. and that nerve damage lasted a good six months before I regained my full motor functions in my hand.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People referring to zombies as "those...things out there". Apparently there are no zombie movies in the movie universe
This is one of the “rules” of zombie movies. No one knows what a zombie is. One of the neat elements from TWD was every group had a different name for zombies.

• Dap
Reactions: 315