Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Male and female leads ALWAYS ending up sleeping together. For fukks sake, such a waste of time. If I watch a movie or show about detectives or some shyt, I don't want to see any bullshyt ass female audience grabbing "romance"
Unless it's a breh and a cacette then the breh just gets a hug at the end like Finn did with Rey :mjpls:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Basically every 80s and 90s movie theres a fight, they do the block the punch with the forearm and counter with the right.

Or they grab a guy and he just lets them punch him in the face. Like he cleary has time to avoid a punch but he just stays still and lets himself get punched.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Character gets brutally beat down, falls off a cliff or gets shot and shows up at the end in a body cast.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
The female cop/agent that ends up in in love with the criminal with a good heart. Same thing with the uptight career oriented woman that falls for the slacker because he doesn't treat her like shyt.

The cop/agent on the take that goes against their loyal, but rogue partner.

The best friend always sacrificing themselves.

Special Forces or any Armed Services members that just murk all of the foreign kingpin's henchmen as if they didn't have any training either.

I know it's a part of the movie for dramatic effects, but the walk-off/final shot/TD/goal in slow motion in sports movies. Why not just let these nikkas beat they ass :heh:

The one black friend in comedic trios. It can't be a token white friend?

nikkas fukk up the city in the 1st or 2nd act, get reprimanded by the chief, do the SAME shyt in the final act and receive badges of honor from the city because they got their man.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Unless the plot specifically takes place in the suburbs, every city is like a dense "Island" in the middle of a rural area. Once you get out of the "downtown" area, a few minutes later you're surrounded by farmland.

For example, in some comic book movies, Spider-Man seems to be able to "swing" from Manhattan to the middle of farmland. Do you know how LONG it would take to swing all the way out of the NY Metropolitan Area?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
"If I can't have you, NO ONE ELSE CAN."

s-9280ac92159462d5e3e9e7e05f0fa41ae0391021.gif

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
The part of the movie where the person that's in love finds out that the other person had a "past", despite the past not really being relevant to the love story.

Let me explain:

The movie I have seen last night had a struggling writer that fell in love with his editor. The editor used to mess with this dude, but she moved on while he didn't. Anywho, the main purpose of the movie was that the writer found out his book hit in Latin America, but sadly she turned his book into smut. So they're beefing about ideals for the creative nature of his books. After a while they decided to work together, come up with a dope book, and end up falling in love.

They have the sex and the movie could end on that note right.....WRONG!

We got to stretch the shyt out by having the ex take a picture of her laying down with him, just to make the writer jealous. Thus, 10 more minutes of fluff, when the movie should have ended on the note of both parties coming together and forget the guy from the past.

STOP WITH THIS TROPE!

Theflash

Pro
Daps

just saw avatar 2 and idk why its always a cac or half bred that has unforeseen power or can do shyt better than a whole race in that case species cause of a montage

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

just saw avatar 2 and idk why its always a cac or half bred that has unforeseen power or can do shyt better than a whole race in that case species cause of a montage

:jbhmm:
Well when you think of it all forms of western entertainment really is just one big white power fantasy :mjpls: that just one of the trope.tv tropes call it Mighty Whitey:mjpls: Mighty Whitey - TV Tropes

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf:When the wife/girlfriend cheats on her husband/boyfriend. With some new guy, who just entered the picture. And her cheating isn’t presented as bad. Even worse out of nowhere. The once good husband/boyfriend becomes abusive out the blue.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
the something really good happened so i know someone's gonna die real soon. I've only seen one show/movie recently that goes against this...cant for the life of me figure out what it was (i think it was mayor of kingstown, but that's because so much crazy shyt already happens)

Last edited: