Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Superhero is madly in love with one girl who has him in the friendzone. Dude doesnt even try to show off his powers to smash some groupie thots.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Guns with infinite ammo/no reloads

Or the opposite of this one:
Science Fiction/Space Opera shows where the high tech weapons are WORSE than existing weapons in real life.
E.g. the 'blasters' on Star Wars and similar shows shoot out slow moving, easily visible "bolts" that even non-superpowered characters seem to be able to dodge easily.

C3P0 would NEVER be able to walk through machine gun fire in real life, but blaster fire is no problem.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The Colombian drug lord who lives in a beautiful house in the mountains, guarded by 20 guys with M-16s. When in reality everyone that gets arrested, it's 3am and they are in some hillside barrio wearing an adidas track suit.
The Columbian drug lord cuts a rival drug lords head off, washes his hands then proceeds to pick up his daughter at her birthday party in the next room :mjlol:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
i can never think of these off the cuff

only when i see them.

mind control plots kinda suck i guess. "SNAP OUT OF IT" :comeon:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The a$$hole bully's in high school sporting lettermen jackets and always standing by the lockers

"Hey look at the weasel. Wtf, are you talking to my girlfriend?"

"Brad don't, he's just helping me in photography class"

Brad punches him in the mouth and stomach then picks him up and dumps him in a nearby trashcan face first. His fellow lettermen buddies and the entire school for that matter begins to crack up and laugh. "Look at the weasel!":laff:Everyone but Brad's girlfriend who's generally concerned:lupe:

Last edited: