Movie Cliches you are Tired of Seeing

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
The big honchos being in their early 30s and looking like supermodels.

I'm watching the Gray Man and I'm supposed to buy that the head of covert ops at the CIA is like 33? :mjgrin:
That definitely took me out the movie

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
ד
When a droid grabs a protagonist by the throat and decides to just throw them to the floor instead of crushing their necks.
Similar to when some monster/robot grabs a character, squeezes it and then suddenly you some other character with a sword behead it or carv up it's guts vertically.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
When you see a character about to get caught doing something in a room, the bad guys enter the room and it's empty - either the character was in a different room or the movie tricked you by acting like the character hiding and the search for them are happening simultaneously.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably has been mentioned and is maybe as old as movies have been around but

Good guy - aim and cant miss - double tapping bad guys left right and center
Bad guys henchmen - who are by the way ex mossad, ex kgb, ex special forces etc - all of a sudden couldnt hit a barn door if they were standing in front of it

I mean, I get it.....good guy-bad guy dynamics...............but you are watching a movie like :beli:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
1.the star rebellious detective/police thats in the process of a divorce with his wife. sleeping on the floor in a apartment.

2.the lead has an dispute with someone while they are out n about. when they finally get to there job the person they had the problem with is gonna be working with them or gonna be there boss.

3.random innocent guy gets caught up in mistaken identity in an international case with a rogue agent thats on the run

4. the dog/cat can sense bad guy/alien/monsters presence.

5. escape an alien virus from out space and get back to earth...only to find out you didnt escape it and starts killing everyone on earth.

6. russians always the bad guy especially 90s movies.

7. big time jumps where the person looks they have not aged a day.

8. the light hearted expert criminal that get caught and gets offered a deal to work with the fbi instead of going to prison.

9.or any other dude in a random proffesion(like a doctor or therapist) teams up with the fbi and all of a sudden has clearance to be all up in the crime scene tainting evidence. plus they be all in the jail precinct doing whatever they want.lol

10. the weird stalker that begs the hero for help but they ignore them until they get killed then they decide that he might have been to something and wants to help get justice for him.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Along with the good guy having a fight to the death with the main villain. Usually on a high ledge or cliff. Bad guy falls off the ledge but is hanging on. The main character tries to help him from falling and grabs his hand. "Hold on!" They make eye contact and the villain lets go and falls to his death.
geese-howard-fatal-fury.gif

:mjcry:Geese went out like a boss