Movie cliches/subplots you hate

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When the one black guy in the cast of the movie has his or her own subplot that doesn't actually intersect with the primary plot of the movie.
almost as if they filmed that way so it could be cut for international audiences or something.

Think Deep Blue Sea, LL Coo J is by himself in the kitchen for 90% of the film.
Peal Harbor, Cuba Gooding Jr never once meets the main characters in the film.
Star Wars Last Jedi, Finn is a gambling planet that feels like a literal video game sidequest witch ulitmately has no impact on the plot.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The overly stressed out character who takes their pills with a shot of whisky.

The dying character who needs his pills and instantly recovers once swallowing one.

The guy who gets the fukk beat out of him but his bruises are gone by the next day.

The jumping out the window of an apartment and landing in a garbage bin.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When the one black guy in the cast of the movie has his or her own subplot that doesn't actually intersect with the primary plot of the movie.
almost as if they filmed that way so it could be cut for international audiences or something.

Think Deep Blue Sea, LL Coo J is by himself in the kitchen for 90% of the film.
Peal Harbor, Cuba Gooding Jr never once meets the main characters in the film.
Star Wars Last Jedi, Finn is a gambling planet that feels like a literal video game sidequest witch ulitmately has no impact on the plot.

I never thought of this, but that perfectly explains Finn. They created a character they didn't know what to do with, so they had him go off on meaningless sidequests.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When a new couple are about to kiss and their lips are half an inch apart, then the bell rings or one of them receives a text message or phone call. "Oh that's so and so, I gotta go"

Two opposing, fully armed gangs/organizations are about to do some type of deal, then the main opp in one of them starts talking shyt about the other crew for no reason at all and they just stand there and take it.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
The wife that is 100% against whatever shady activity the husband is involved in. This is why I like Ozark.