Movie cliches/subplots you hate

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The 'hot' 20 year old chick with all the tech experience and knowledge on the planet who can also fight like Bruce Lee.
To follow up technobabble
Scientist:technojargon
Breh:could you repeat that in Russian?
Scientist:you don't understand Russian
Breh:muhfukka I don't understand wtf you just said either :unimpressed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The coach/dad/father role vs the talented/snarky/but emotionally wrecked kid

They hate each other, they don't understand why the old man is so mean and the kid won't listen, usually there's a woman there to guide the old man and also counsel the young boy.... The real huge fight happens. That's when the old man realizes he loves that boy.. The boy, jammed up, remembers that odd thing the old man said once, which buys him enough time for the old man to save/help/make him realize his strength....

The boy prevails and the old man dies/retires/teaches the next young man

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The sports movie where the kid whose dad never comes to his games. But he shows up at the end. Or sometimes he doesn't show up and you just see the empty bleacher like the Program lol. but the main character is over it and moves on.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This.

Or after bumping uglies the chick covers up her titties with the bedsheet then wraps it around her body when she gets up to get dressed. Like bytch, the dude already seen you naked while fukking, what's there to hide? :gucci:
Not to mention 10-20 second sex scenes. Like, I get it. You can't show a full sex scene. But stuff like the sex scene in season 1 of True Detective with
Cohle and Marty's wife
was unbelievably short

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
People from the same country with heavy accents speaking to each other in english behind closed doors.

Biracial people at the forefront with black folks in the background.

Multiple car crashes turning into a pile up as if everybody suddenly doesn't know how to use brakes.

People switching on the TV then the news bulletin perfectly starts right at the beginning with whatever's going on.

Also **phone call** "turn your TV on to channel 8".

Ja-fake-an accents and "yeah mon" every other sentence.
Power was the worst at that shyt this season. Every major character just so happens to be watching the same news show at the same time some how that has the story about Ghost. In some instances they are able to even call and get a hold of somebody else in time for the story to still be on the TV.

One I haven't seen mentioned is the hero/villian being stuck and the other one has a gone. They give their little speech and go to shoot, but the gun is out of bullets.