Movie cliches/subplots you hate

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When a new couple are about to kiss and their lips are half an inch apart, then the bell rings or one of them receives a text message or phone call. "Oh that's so and so, I gotta go"

Two opposing, fully armed gangs/organizations are about to do some type of deal, then the main opp in one of them starts talking shyt about the other crew for no reason at all and they just stand there and take it.

When theses meetings between armed gangs/organization happen, they're in a convenient abandoned (yet well lit) warehouse the size of an airplane hangar. So when the shootout happens we can see the action and there are no innocent bystanders to worry about.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Let me visit this haunted cursed place to investigate when it's overcast and nearly sunset = every horror movie

Any "I'm sorry take me back" scene in face/hair/bodydrenching rain = pneumonia and a no? pneumonia and a yes? decisions decisions

goth/nerd/emo student new in town who's misunderstood and turns out 1(just needed to switch to Abercrombie clothes instead of Hot Topic) - or some form of teaming up with the nerds to get revenge on the cool kids OR teaming up with the cool kids to defeat some bigger monster

Clear full-fledged adults playing teens/high schoolers

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Right now it’s putting tranny or gay shyt in when it doesn’t make Any fukking sense or relate to the plot

shyts getting insane

this time next year I wouldn’t be surprised if they have tranny fakkit week for the nfl or nba

:stopitslime:

I was watching the new Childs Play series and 5 minutes in they have a 13 year old boy eyefukking another young black kid on the school bus :hhh:

Turned that shyt off immediately.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
- Black leads in film are now swirlers, gay, bi, trans, or all of the above.
- I broke through their firewall in 30 seconds
- I have root access to their server, I will pull up their tax records
- Lone detective goes off protocol, making an illegal arrest but still nabs the bad guy
- 90lb woman takes down 200+ lb dudes in 30 seconds
- Big action sequences take place in Asia to appease Asian audiences and to get additional funding for US tentpole films....

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Its a big game of poker, or some other game of chance.

All of the main hero or villain characters have the supernatural luck to be given elite level "hands" (or the equivalent of hands in whatever game they are playing), even if the "deal" is supposedly based on random chance rather than the skill of the player

Basically, the movies are trying to show us how skillful the main characters are...by showing us how lucky they are. :manny:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Its a big game of poker, or some other game of chance.

All of the main hero or villain characters have the supernatural luck to be given elite level "hands" (or the equivalent of hands in whatever game they are playing), even if the "deal" is supposedly based on random chance rather than the skill of the player

Basically, the movies are trying to show us how skillful the main characters are...by showing us how lucky they are. :manny:

I think they do that to make the hands easier to understand. The strategy behind low-middle hands is hard to follow.