Movie cliches/subplots you hate

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The many times seeing the main character getting some type of injury be it shot stabbed a big ass fall that would have killed or badly injured anyone else but yet and still he gets to go on like nothing happened. By the end of the movie there is little to no mention of said injury anymore.
The Rock in Rampage!!!

:russ:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
by FAR my least favorite is the rough and tumble cop who “doesn’t play by the rules” and regulations, engages in police brutality and is racist as fukk but its justified because “hes the only one who can get it done” and isnt a p*ssy who follows rules. also can extend to soldiers and secret agents in similar ways.

when a character is mortally wounded and calmly gives farewell advice to his friends while hes lying there dying....you not the least bit upset youre about to die :unimpressed: or even crying in pain and agony :unimpressed:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another problem I have with sex scenes, especially in the modern era, is all that HEAVY ASS BREATHING. My girl is watching Netflix in the other room, and I always know when there's a sex scene, because it's always some LOUD ass breathing. That shyt irks the fukk outta me. I'm fat and I don't even breathe like that when tearing up some twat. I have really come to hate most sex scenes. I think HBO shows tend to do a better job with sex scenes than Netflix, though.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Another problem I have with sex scenes, especially in the modern era, is all that HEAVY ASS BREATHING. My girl is watching Netflix in the other room, and I always know when there's a sex scene, because it's always some LOUD ass breathing. That shyt irks the fukk outta me. I'm fat and I don't even breathe like that when tearing up some twat. I have really come to hate most sex scenes. I think HBO shows tend to do a better job with sex scenes than Netflix, though.
you sure shes just watching netflix? :francis:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The secret base, Alien Spaceship, or whatever is filled with technology far beyond what current humans could ever dream of...but they've never bothered to invent the security camera so the heroes can sneak around with ease by hiding in the shadows.

This first hit me watching a re-run of the orignal "V" miniseries, but its EVERYWHERE from James Bond to Star Wars (and all the ripoffs of both.)

Forgive me for quoting myself, but my God this is worse than I even remembered

There's a hallway with convenient vent grates for easy viewing of the bedrooms of the alien commanders.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Right now it’s putting tranny or gay shyt in when it doesn’t make Any fukking sense or relate to the plot

shyts getting insane

this time next year I wouldn’t be surprised if they have tranny fakkit week for the nfl or nba

:stopitslime:

This reminds me of my ex trying to get me to watch Sense8. Like I walk in da room, sit down for a minute to roll my blunt. I look up at the tv and it's just all the gayest shyt in the world happening on screen. I was like bytch turn this shyt off now. I know u think u gotta watch it cuz ur best friend is a pandasexual slut however i ain't tryin to see it so watch that gay shyt wit her.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The protagonist about to finish the bad guy with the final blow but some moral weak mentality shyt prevents it. And then the bad buy says "I knew you were weak."

The protagonist getting his ass kicked in the first battle but comes back and wins the rematch but it isnt satisfying because they barely beat the guy that just best their ass.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The protagonist about to finish the bad guy with the final but some moral weak mentality shyt prevents it. And then the bad buy says "I knew you were weak."

The protagonist getting his ass kicked in the first battle but comes back and wins the rematch but it isnt satisfying because they barely beat the guy that just best their ass.
Or they get help from the sidekick a la Dark Knight Rises.