Movie cliches/subplots you hate

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I work in HVAC
Yo. If I see one more man,woman or child try to climb through an ac vent im going to have a panic attack.
I loved die hard but that shyt was retarded. Ducts are meant to carry AIR you really think they supporting any kind of human body weight, not to mention you would just slice yourself to pieces, them edges are sharp af, workers get cut up just laying them :beli:

1 good guy vs 5,10 or a million bad guys in a gun fight or fist fight and the one dude wins:mjlol:
dudes standing around taking turns to fight the one guy:stopitslime:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
In War Of The World's, when the Aliens came down as the Lightning had Stopped all other Cars from Working or anyone from using Electricity due to some sort of EMP when they Landed. Why were the Army allowed to use their Vehicles to Fight them?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
In War Of The World's, when the Aliens came down as the Lightning had Stopped all other Cars from Working or anyone from using Electricity due to some sort of EMP when they Landed. Why were the Army allowed to use their Vehicles to Fight them?
Cruise wasn't even a mechanic and figured out the problem with the cars in 15 seconds.. I'm sure our military minds would do the same

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Cruise wasn't even a mechanic and figured out the problem with the cars in 15 seconds.. I'm sure our military minds would do the same
True but still Bullshyt, Dude was in a Van down the Highway with Hundreds of Cars pulled over, everybody Dumbass couldn't have been that Stupid.:rudy:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Another problem I have with sex scenes, especially in the modern era, is all that HEAVY ASS BREATHING. My girl is watching Netflix in the other room, and I always know when there's a sex scene, because it's always some LOUD ass breathing. That shyt irks the fukk outta me. I'm fat and I don't even breathe like that when tearing up some twat. I have really come to hate most sex scenes. I think HBO shows tend to do a better job with sex scenes than Netflix, though.
you sure shes just watching netflix? :francis:
:mjlol:
check on your girl breh.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Adult humor hidden in kids cartoons
The Black best friend
The Whiny or awkward Jewish dude
The 105lb girl taking out a 200lb man with a leg scissors lock around the head
I decided to rewatch Salt with Angelina Jolie. It really is laughable how she is whipping grown men’s asses throughout the whole movie. She is bony as hell. Even if she landed shots what possible power could she have behind the punches and kicks? Not enough to easily knock out men.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
People from the same country with heavy accents speaking to each other in english behind closed doors.

Biracial people at the forefront with black folks in the background.

Multiple car crashes turning into a pile up as if everybody suddenly doesn't know how to use brakes.

People switching on the TV then the news bulletin perfectly starts right at the beginning with whatever's going on.

Also **phone call** "turn your TV on to channel 8".

Ja-fake-an accents and "yeah mon" every other sentence.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
When there's X amount of time left during the climax (usually anywhere from less than a minute to several minutes) until the really bad thing happens, and whoever is editing the movie lets it clearly and obviously go way past that amount of time before the situation resolves itself.

Like, I can suspend my disbelief a little bit. If the world end in 5 minutes and 6 mins of screen time happens before the day is saved, that's fine. But if it's something like 30 seconds or a minute left on the bomb timer and you let 2-3 minutes of screen time go by, then fukk you. You should've gotten a better editor or picked a longer time frame.

:camby:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I decided to rewatch Salt with Angelina Jolie. It really is laughable how she is whipping grown men’s asses throughout the whole movie. She is bony as hell. Even if she landed shots what possible power could she have behind the punches and kicks? Not enough to easily knock out men.
Yep. If they want women to be bad asses they should at least be built more like cross fitters or MMA fighters as opposed to being super skinny and 'fit.'