*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Come on fam, that black woman appreciation thread only has 500 responses, the Pawg Tumblr thread has 700+. This site is more anti-white woman than SOHH, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think white broads get more love on here than black women.

Brother, that thread was made three months ago, whilst the black woman appreciation thread was made one month after, so of course its going to have more responses (it has about 60 more, which isn't alot considering the time).

Even then, if you check the pawg thread there are arguments between "pro blacks" and other posters, on the other hand, if you check the black woman thread the only argument is for adding darker women (which we did).

There's basically one black woman on here that really likes white men and she's hated on for it,meanwhile you type "PAWG" into search and you'll be swimming in topics for days.I don't think the other chicks need to make black man appreciation threads, most of them don't stray from black men to begin with :yeshrug:

Not sure about this but i'll take your word for it. My point is that serriamist straight up said these threads are being made every day, which is a bullsht claim, they arent made that frequently at all.

You want to do a real social experiment, ask the women on here to post their ideal man, most of them will post black men, you do the same with these nikkas on here and it'll be 50/50 white women/black women ratio.

Come on slim, you don't know that for sure.

:leon:

Oh ok, my bad for calling you out specifically then, but again my point is that black women are very much appreciated here and c00ns are constantly called out, so lets not bullsht and say c00ns run the forum.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Ain't nothing wrong with making fun of Africans, or even feeling that we're different from AA's. Fact of the matter is we are.

However, what's important is that we recognize that AA's and MOST Africans are treated the same way by ..."The powers that be"... :jawalrus:

We live in the same ghettos, get called the same names, get excluded out the same jobs, get beat up and shot by the same cops, and betrayed by the same c00ns.

I differ from Esau and Fendi (although they got powerful posting) because I think it all boils down to class really. There's no real entity known as "the white man", but its a personification of the down right evil cannibalistic dogma of hyper capitalism, and that's what we all need to fight.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Ain't nothing wrong with making fun of Africans, or even feeling that we're different from AA's. Fact of the matter is we are.

However, what's important is that we recognize that AA's and MOST Africans are treated the same way by ..."The powers that be"... :jawalrus:

We live in the same ghettos, get called the same names, get excluded out the same jobs, get beat up and shot by the same cops, and betrayed by the same c00ns.

I differ from Esau and Fendi (although they got powerful posting) because I think it all boils down to class really. There's no real entity known as "the white man", but its a personification of the down right evil cannibalistic dogma of hyper capitalism, and that's what we all need to fight.

:to:
:applause:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
On the one hand, the love of white men should be celebrated. One must always strive to better ones self.

On the other hand, i find her attempt, as a woman, to discuss soccer insulting to my masculinity.

A tough one indeed.:ohhh:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
nigeria and ghana

Beautiful. More than likely, you're an Israelite. You're one of us. Not EVERYBODY ended up on SLave ships. Your family most likely hid or dodged, but you're still of the chosen people. For the most part, the West Africans are.

First and foremost, you're not African, because you are not of the lineage of the italian navigator fakkit "Leo Scipious Afrikanus", who named the continent after himself, like the bible said he would.

2nd, you're not of hametic descent (real africans will even admit they're of hametic descent) like Nipssey Hussle, or the typical doo-doo eating, tribal cutting, lip disc plate wearing, female circumcising africans. Or big headed, buck toothed somalians and kushytes of the East (horn). Nigerians don't participate in none of that madness, and are just typical black folk who never got on them ships, and made kingdoms & lineages of their own. You're good money. People always say im making fun of Africans, but I walk around with a heavy ass 22kt chain with an "African" pendant on it.

Anything else, take it to my "ask" thread, Im not interested in even having my name and wisdom & knowledge in a thread associated with a female baboon like this bytch anotherc00n.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Beautiful. More than likely, you're an Israelite. You're one of us. Not EVERYBODY ended up on SLave ships. Your family most likely hid or dodged, but you're still of the chosen people. For the most part, the West Africans are.

First and foremost, you're not African, because you are not of the lineage of the italian navigator fakkit "Leo Scipious Afrikanus", who named the continent after himself, like the bible said he would.

2nd, you're not of hametic descent (real africans will even admit they're of hametic descent) like Nipssey Hussle, or the typical doo-doo eating, tribal cutting, lip disc plate wearing, female circumcising africans. Or big headed, buck toothed somalians and kushytes of the East (horn). Nigerians don't participate in none of that madness, and are just typical black folk who never got on them ships, and made kingdoms & lineages of their own. You're good money. People always say im making fun of Africans, but I walk around with a heavy ass 22kt chain with an "African" pendant on it.

Anything else, take it to my "ask" thread, Im not interested in even having my name and wisdom & knowledge in a thread associated with a female baboon like this bytch anotherc00n.
Do you tell people this shyt in real life?

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Come on fam, that black woman appreciation thread only has 500 responses, the Pawg Tumblr thread has 700+. This site is more anti-white woman than SOHH, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think white broads get more love on here than black women.

There's basically one black woman on here that really likes white men and she's hated on for it, meanwhile you type "PAWG" into search and you'll be swimming in topics for days. I don't think the other chicks need to make black man appreciation threads, most of them don't stray from black men to begin with :yeshrug:

You want to do a real social experiment, ask the women on here to post their ideal man, most of them will post black men, you do the same with these nikkas on here and it'll be 50/50 white women/black women ratio.

I agree with everything you just said.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

:jawalrus:

Im glad you acknowledge this my somalian friend. But when I tell people this, its a joke.

you somalis' know the truth, its only the black man in america, the laughing stock of the entire earth, that thinks we're all the same. Thank you for making me remain undefeated on this site.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
On the one hand, the love of white men should be celebrated. One must always strive to better ones self.

On the other hand, i find her attempt, as a woman, to discuss soccer insulting to my masculinity.

:laugh:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im glad you acknowledge this my somalian friend. But when I tell people this, its a joke.

you somalis' know the truth, its only the black man in america, the laughing stock of the entire earth, that thinks we're all the same. Thank you for making me remain undefeated on this site.

once again, out of the 58 countries in Africa how many have you visited?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

LOL!

you lub me coates!!! :hug:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
why the fukk is this tranny fakkit Sierra Mist dapping me?:wtf:

motherfukker, don't you ever dap me again, bish. I don't want you acknowledging me.

undap me this instance.

qapOq.jpg

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

:pacspit:

I don't know what warrants such language and hate towards the black man in America. Can you explain this to me before I call you a phucking phaggot ass mark?