*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Which is ironic since black democrats rely on "massa" to give them gov't programs and take care of them. At least black repubs go out, make their own money and don't want the gov't to raise their kids.

Damn I keep forgetting to hit the ignore button:snoop:

:ufdup:Your claim is just as basless and ignorant as the one you quoted

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I don't even know what the fukk you're talking about.

And my bad, I thought you were a Republican.

I still don't rock with your views of Black America and you have threw some disses towards us (as a race) before that made me look at you funny. We've even exchanged words about it.

On the other hand as a woman and business owner, I totally respect you. You gave me some hair product recommendations some time back and I tried them and they really worked for me. We've discussed juicers and other stuff, so I have no beef with you we just disagree on some things and that's ok.
no probs. no beef here either. we can agree to disgree on a few issues. :yeshrug: and thx @ the bolded btw.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn I keep forgetting to hit the ignore button:snoop:

:ufdup:Your claim is just as basless and ignorant as the one you quoted

As a rule. I'm not saying it's 100% on either side. Republicans as a whole are about making their own money, business, capitalism. Most democrats are stuck on that kum bah yah, let's hold hands, airy fairy, Tyler Perry, nuts and berries bullshyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As a rule. I'm not saying it's 100% on either side. Republicans as a whole are about making their own money, business, capitalism. Most democrats are stuck on that kum bah yah, let's hold hands, airy fairy, Tyler Perry, nuts and berries bullshyt.

You always want to pull this "rule" shyt out your ass to try to justify your ignorance. What your saying is just not true. I'd bet half of democrats don't even know who Tyler perry is. The far right is just as out of touch and in the minority as the far left. Most Americans fall somewhere in the middle. You peddle hate as fact or "rules" when it's really just your biased opinion.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I guess that's sarcasm, but my question was serious. When people identify themselves as republican/democrat they are usually very serious and intolerant of others views. I was just wondering how you and your husband got along with differing political opinions.:yeshrug:

well you insinutated that because he's repub he'd automatically be inclined to be racist towards me which is obviously false..hence the sarcasm.
and we get along just like any other mature adults that can intelligently agree and disgree on different subjects. my views are closer to his than not anyway.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
And making fun of Africans doesn't make you a c00n?

You clearly aren't black. If you were, you'd know that a lot of Africans don't like Black Americans. They tend to look down upon us and think they're better. So no, making fun of them for reasons like that is not c00ning.

Also, it seems as though a lot of you don't pick up on subtlety.:scusthov:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
You clearly aren't black. If you were, you'd know that a lot of Africans don't like Black Americans. They tend to look down upon us and think they're better. So no, making fun of them for reasons like that is not c00ning.

Also, it seems as though a lot of you don't pick up on subtlety.:scusthov:

Hey, are you a black man of slave descent on both sides of your family? Have you ever made fun of me on this site before?

Im asking for a reason, it also has to deal with the "Africans". I've said it multiple times that we are not the same people, I also have an full fledged report on it, after you answer my first 2 questions.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Although I think it is despicable she is married to a white man, this attack on her is baseless. I am against IR dating of any kind, but I will not disrespect another sista for their choices. I simply disagree. This attack on "AnotherGirl" is silly and baseless. She is a decent poster from what I've seen.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
i'm not a republican ...my husband is. i'm a "centrist" (conservative right leaning yes)...but i voted demo last election and will again. :mjpls:

This is an interesting caveat... Given that modern Conservatism and especially Republican Orthodoxy is quite hostile to African Americans, and also given the fact that you live in Texas; an especially racist state, your c00n status is under review :leon:

How can you marry a man who believes your fellow black man and women are poor and destitute because they are lazy?