*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
well you insinutated that because he's repub he'd automatically be inclined to be racist towards me which is obviously false..hence the sarcasm.
and we get along just like any other mature adults that can intelligently agree and disgree on different subjects. my views are closer to his than not anyway.

Sorry for making you feel that way. I watch allot of political tv and it seems like people can't get along at all if their political views are different. I was just trying to enlighten myself on how a husband and wife may move passed this hurtle. Thanks for answering

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Although I think it is despicable she is married to a white man, this attack on her is baseless. I am against IR dating of any kind, but I will not disrespect another sista for their choices. I simply disagree. This attack on "AnotherGirl" is silly and baseless. She is a decent poster from what I've seen.

Did I send you the site?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Hey, are you a black man of slave descent on both sides of your family? Have you ever made fun of me on this site before?

Im asking for a reason, it also has to deal with the "Africans". I've said it multiple times that we are not the same people, I also have an full fledged report on it, after you answer my first 2 questions.

As an African, I wanna hear what your problems with Africans are :leon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

You always want to pull this "rule" shyt out your ass to try to justify your ignorance. What your saying is just not true. I'd bet half of democrats don't even know who Tyler perry is. The far right is just as out of touch and in the minority as the far left. Most Americans fall somewhere in the middle. You peddle hate as fact or "rules" when it's really just your biased opinion.
K.
You clearly aren't black. If you were, you'd know that a lot of Africans don't like Black Americans. They tend to look down upon us and think they're better. So no, making fun of them for reasons like that is not c00ning.

Also, it seems as though a lot of you don't pick up on subtlety.:scusthov:
The reasons Africans insult black Americans is justifiable to me. Culturally AA are fukked up. High KOOW rates, low education matriculation rates. Africans come to the US with nothing and they become more successful than most AA in a matter of years. Just keepin it real. They don't diss AA for being black or how they look. They diss the regressive culture. Africans value education more than African Americans. African men are leaders. Their women aren't matriarchs and don't control them. But that's besides the point. You can't claim to be "pro-black" and then insult people from the motherland for how they look, especially when the reason AA look different than Africans is because of the evil white man raping/impregnating black women during slavery.
i0BvMhTJDVYko.gif

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This is an interesting caveat... Given that modern Conservatism and especially Republican Orthodoxy is quite hostile to African Americans, and also given the fact that you live in Texas; an especially racist state, your c00n status is under review :leon:

How can you marry a man who believes your fellow black man and women are poor and destitute because they are lazy?
check your pm's momentarily...

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You clearly aren't black. If you were, you'd know that a lot of Africans don't like Black Americans. They tend to look down upon us and think they're better. So no, making fun of them for reasons like that is not c00ning.

Also, it seems as though a lot of you don't pick up on subtlety.:scusthov:

Most of the Africans that come over here are obviously from a different culture. You have Nigerians out performing us and competing and surpassing Asians in academics. They simply can't understand why AA's are behind in almost every category.

Also as an AA male I can't even front like I wasn't completely ignorant to other black cultures out there prior to college and not in the sense of their history, but culture. It's really that simple. All black people are beautiful. If you having a problem with them just take them to the side and discuss those differences but don't give up on your fellow brothas and sistas.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Coming up I didn't know anything about our brothas and sistas from West Indies or Africa. Where I grew up it was black or white and one Mexican in the ESL program. Really that little. Wasn't until college till my world was opened up. That's why I get so pissed at black folks talking about "college is a waste" simply because they can't find jobs. Fcku that. College opens doors that are invaluable. Worlds you will never see and people you would have never met. Experiences are invaluable man.

Anyways love your people brehs
Yea unfortunately in America black people only learn about white history in school. The little bit of black history they DO teach IF they teach is one sided and you still have to learn from white people.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Coming up I didn't know anything about our brothas and sistas from West Indies or Africa. Where I grew up it was black or white and one Mexican in the ESL program. Really that little. Wasn't until college till my world was opened up. That's why I get so pissed at black folks talking about "college is a waste" simply because they can't find jobs. Fcku that. College opens doors that are invaluable. Worlds you will never see and people you would have never met. Experiences are invaluable man.

Anyways love your people brehs

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
This is an interesting caveat... Given that modern Conservatism and especially Republican Orthodoxy is quite hostile to African Americans, and also given the fact that you live in Texas; an especially racist state, your c00n status is under review :leon:

How can you marry a man who believes your fellow black man and women are poor and destitute because they are lazy?

interdasting.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If you don't think another girl is the second worse poster on here then you are not paying attention

I wouldn't say second worst.

That title goes to Sierra Mist with Angel on the Rag coming as number 1.

As for Anotherc00n, I generally don't have time for her. alot of post i read from her that have c00nlite traits, I just roll my eyes(no homo).

No wonder why Sierra Mist is all up in this thread defending her. c00ns stick together. I don't want her banned though. This board needs a couple of c00ns in here so we can call them out.