*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
bytch probably got wet when she found out the Colorado shooter was white.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I took E=E challenge and asked an african chick I knew what AKATA meant :wow:

Her initial reaction

"we we we.....well let me ask you first...who told you that word?" :skip:

Don't go any further.

Im a crazy bum that doesn't know anything. So lets just leave it at that. Im begging you not to go any further, and don't co-sign anything i say. Im wrong.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
tUhvY.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
whats the difference between anothergirl and half the dudes that post on here? she says some of that shyt to get under yalls skin

i had that akata convo with my nigerian homeboy a long time ago. they had a panel on it at the school

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Never knew about Akata is this accurate?

Nigerian term (now expanding outside) used to describe Black Americans; Originally insulting (now becoming neutral), name given to black Americans/Nigerians who lack education, lack culture, are ignorant, dress too revealing or are "wayward"; Nigerian term that's similar to "******". Sometimes used jokingly amongst Nigerians.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Ain't nothing wrong with making fun of Africans, or even feeling that we're different from AA's. Fact of the matter is we are.

However, what's important is that we recognize that AA's and MOST Africans are treated the same way by ..."The powers that be"... :jawalrus:

We live in the same ghettos, get called the same names, get excluded out the same jobs, get beat up and shot by the same cops, and betrayed by the same c00ns.

I differ from Esau and Fendi (although they got powerful posting) because I think it all boils down to class really. There's no real entity known as "the white man", but its a personification of the down right evil cannibalistic dogma of hyper capitalism, and that's what we all need to fight.

cac alert