*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
why the fukk is this tranny fakkit Sierra Mist dapping me?:wtf:

motherfukker, don't you ever dap me again, bish. I don't want you acknowledging me.

undap me this instance.

qapOq.jpg

ilZGPmPcTKZbk.gif

Zu45E.png

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jawalrus:

Im glad you acknowledge this my somalian friend. But when I tell people this, its a joke.

you somalis' know the truth, its only the black man in america, the laughing stock of the entire earth, that thinks we're all the same. Thank you for making me remain undefeated on this site.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Dude you know you are just an internet version of the black hebrew israelites...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:

I don't know what warrants such language and hate towards the black man in America. Can you explain this to me before I call you a phucking phaggot ass mark?

Typical, islander nikkas thinking they're better. They'll get called a n***** just like those Black Americans he holds such contempt for though.:beli:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:jawalrus:

Im glad you acknowledge this my somalian friend. But when I tell people this, its a joke.

you somalis' know the truth, its only the black man in america, the laughing stock of the entire earth, that thinks we're all the same. Thank you for making me remain undefeated on this site.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Of course we aren't the same, not even in appearance really, but we share an almost identical experience in the western world. We get the same abuse, and have been getting the same abuse from the West for 500 years.

Portugese Slave trader came to Somalia 500 years ago and nikkas tooled up like :boss: and sent those fakkits packing.

The Somalis defeated the British who were trying to rape and pillage us FOUR times, until they used airplanes. It was the first time airplanes were ever used in combat, which shows how desperate and hateful they were.

And the Somali's were eventually colonized and raped by the Italians, who poisoned us and abused us for 5 decades, and created racial divides which still cause drama today.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I fukk wit Fendi Mane, he is one of the realest nikka on the board. I think AG is cool too and brings something to the board. I will say that you do come off like you are really caught up in everything about white culture. I fukks wit you though but maybe you could tone it done a little on the pro white talk sometime. I still think you the Queen poster though for being the first chick here posting on the reg. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Typical, islander nikkas thinking they're better. They'll get called a n***** just like those Black Americans he holds such contempt for though.:beli:

To me this type of logic is terrible. Being called a ngga is not a requirement to being a black American. I get what you saying though. If he is one of those Hebrew Israelite brothas he can keep it moving trying to explain himself to me. There is a difference between pro-black and a fcking lunatic. Most of them dudes eat Chex for dinner.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
To me this type of logic is terrible. Being called a ngga is not a requirement to being a black American. I get what you saying though. If he is one of those Hebrew Israelite brothas he can keep it moving trying to explain himself to me. There is a difference between pro-black and a fcking lunatic. Most of them dudes eat Chex for dinner.

Right, but I'm addressing this mentality of looking down on blacks. They'll adopt the same mentality as a cac towards us, but they need to open their eyes because their looked upon the same way. There's too much looking down on others going on in general though.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I took E=E challenge and asked an african chick I knew what AKATA meant :wow:

Her initial reaction

"we we we.....well let me ask you first...who told you that word?" :skip:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
On the one hand, the love of white men should be celebrated. One must always strive to better ones self.

On the other hand, i find her attempt, as a woman, to discuss soccer insulting to my masculinity.

A tough one indeed.:ohhh:

Kind of shyt is this? You a cac or a c00n times 3 hunna.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not a fan of her at all but we can't ban people we disagree with. But I'm assuming you're just using hyperbole anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2