*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Mist, her first day on here the bytch told the board how she got a train ran on her for a few dollars :ohmy:

nikkas got to shytting on her and calling her a slore so she dropped that twerk vid to take the attention off that disgusting shyt she posted about getting double penetrated and multiple dikks in all 3 holes. :russ:

Just to play devils advocate, you've said a bunch of dumb trolling shyt too. nikkas have looked passed it and given you respect.

With that said I would much rather y'all get along. Why don't y'all kiss and make up, mud wrestle, or something :shaq:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Mist, her first day on here the bytch told the board how she got a train ran on her for a few dollars :ohmy:

nikkas got to shytting on her and calling her a slore so she dropped that twerk vid to take the attention off that disgusting shyt she posted about getting double penetrated and multiple dikks in all 3 holes. :russ:

lol actually no one really cared. you sierra dachamp n char are the only ones obsessed with me. oh and will ross but hes comin back around :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Nah, she's cool with me. I don't agree with some of her political views and views on race, but she's seems like cool people from out limited interactions on here.

But she's part of Team Rafa so I can't have it.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Just to play devils advocate, you've said a bunch of dumb trolling shyt too. nikkas have looked passed it and given you respect.

With that said I would much rather y'all get along. Why don't y'all kiss and make up, mud wrestle, or something :shaq:

I never said anything dumb on here :bryan:

I basically told the coli my life story and still got shytted on :aicmon:

And my body is entirely too clean and gawdly to let that hpv infected cum dumpster touch me :hmm:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dating outside of your race doesn't make you a c00n, but when your own race isn't even a consideration that comes off as a little self-hating. Plus Black Republicans are almost always called "Sell outs"

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nah, the nikkas that do that ain't shyt either. A black man shouldn't even be attracted to a white chick, they stink.

So let me get this straight. In your OP you want her banned to prevent racism. Then you say this.

So in actual its you that racist,youre mad because she loves white men. Your racism cant handle an interacial couple.

You hypocritical muthafukkas crack me up.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Dating outside of your race doesn't make you a c00n, but when your own race isn't even a consideration that comes off as a little self-hating. Plus Black Republicans are almost always called "Sell outs"

Yes it does, and its also part of the reason why you're a single mother. Since everybody thinks its right, and Martin Lucifer King said you could, you're now hurting & ashamed, while the father of your child is somewhere swimming in filth.

:jawalrus:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ng-tr-one-worst-things-happen-our-people.html

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i'm not a republican ...my husband is. i'm a "centrist" (conservative right leaning yes)...but i voted demo last election and will again. :mjpls:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Another thread about something or someone else turns into a Thoushallhustle thread.

how can an ass so fat bring so much hate :beli:

i dont understand it either

iohu7k.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Which is ironic since black democrats rely on "massa" to give them gov't programs and take care of them. At least black repubs go out, make their own money and don't want the gov't to raise their kids.
Yes it does, and its also part of the reason why you're a single mother. Since everybody thinks its right, and Martin Lucifer King said you could, you're now hurting & ashamed, while the father of your child is somewhere swimming in filth.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ng-tr-one-worst-things-happen-our-people.html

And making fun of Africans doesn't make you a c00n?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't even know what the fukk you're talking about.

i'm not a republican ...my husband is. i'm a "centrist" (conservative right leaning yes)...but i voted demo last election and will again. :mjpls:

And my bad, I thought you were a Republican.

I still don't rock with your views of Black America and you have threw some disses towards us (as a race) before that made me look at you funny. We've even exchanged words about it.

On the other hand as a woman and business owner, I totally respect you. You gave me some hair product recommendations some time back and I tried them and they really worked for me. We've discussed juicers and other stuff, so I have no beef with you we just disagree on some things and that's ok.