*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shes a c00n but not because of her preference for white men....but so are all those PAWG movement idiots.....
If you talk of banning her then you should also be banning those c00ns as well...
Bottom line you have to be pretty screwed up inside to have the thought process that these types of people have, as long as they are not influencing how you think why should you care....just ignore them

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Mist you're good people but:

I want you and everyone that dapped your comment to locate all the "pawg appreciation threads" made this past week, go on, i'll wait.

What I can show you though is a "black woman appreciation thread" thats has over 400 replies and is perhaps the largest appreciation thread on this forum. What i can show you is a massive thread stating that white men >>> black men as partners and many posters posters fervently trying to justify that rational. What I can show you are the many threads created by brothers on here that appreciates black women general, whilst there are literally no threads appreciating black men in general .e.t.c.

So ya'll stop this "99.9% of these nikka worships pawgs on here" talk because it's simply bullsht.

Come on fam, that black woman appreciation thread only has 500 responses, the Pawg Tumblr thread has 700+. This site is more anti-white woman than SOHH, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think white broads get more love on here than black women.

There's basically one black woman on here that really likes white men and she's hated on for it, meanwhile you type "PAWG" into search and you'll be swimming in topics for days. I don't think the other chicks need to make black man appreciation threads, most of them don't stray from black men to begin with :yeshrug:

You want to do a real social experiment, ask the women on here to post their ideal man, most of them will post black men, you do the same with these nikkas on here and it'll be 50/50 white women/black women ratio.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
derek bishops mama aint shyt.....just saying.
a0yqua.jpg

:lawd:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
NEVER said that. god you are such a little liar!! :sitdown:

:leon:

I find it odd that I so called lied on you when I said u lost ur virginity to your cousin, got a train ran on you for $20, prostitute yourself to old men, ate another girl's p*ssy when you was 9 yrs old, and gave a nikka hpv. :weirdo::bryan:

They're all lies YET YO BIRD BRAIN ASS POSTED THESE "LIES" ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD dipshyt :russ:

u posted so much of yo personal business that u cant even keep track but I can bytch :stopitslime:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Come on fam, that black woman appreciation thread only has 500 responses, the Pawg Tumblr thread has 700+. This site is more anti-white woman than SOHH, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think white broads get more love on here than black women.

There's basically one black woman on here that really likes white men and she's hated on for it, meanwhile you type "PAWG" into search and you'll be swimming in topics for days. I don't think the other chicks need to make black man appreciation threads, most of them don't stray from black men to begin with :yeshrug:

You want to do a real social experiment, ask the women on here to post their ideal man, most of them will post black men, you do the same with these nikkas on here and it'll be 50/50 white women/black women ratio.

Exactly. Most pawg threads get deleted/merged/moved too.

I find it odd that I so called lied on you when I said u lost ur virginity to your cousin, got a train ran on you for $20, prostitute yourself to old men, ate another girl's p*ssy when you was 9 yrs old, and gave a nikka hpv. :weirdo::bryan:

They're all lies YET YO BIRD BRAIN ASS POSTED THIS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD dipshyt :russ:
You might overdo it though. :dead:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:rudy:

I made a thread appreciating black men and I got shytted on and called a tack headed hoe :heh:

:childplease:

I said black men in "general", i remember that thread, you didnt do that. The thread title was somthing like "Ligens Huston appreciation thread", It definitely wasn't a general appreciation thread and you know it.

Also the largest appreciation thread on here is dedicated to teenage boy body having white female disney stars :skip:

where? :huh:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

They're all lies YET YO BIRD BRAIN ASS POSTED THESE "LIES" ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD dipshyt :russ:

u posted so much of yo personal business that u cant even keep track but I can bytch :stopitslime:

i find it odd too. especially since i never said half that shyt. whatever helps you get daps though honey :whoo:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Exactly. Most pawg threads get deleted/merged/moved too.

You might overdo it though. :dead:

Mist, her first day on here the bytch told the board how she got a train ran on her for a few dollars :ohmy:

nikkas got to shytting on her and calling her a slore so she dropped that twerk vid to take the attention off that disgusting shyt she posted about getting double penetrated and multiple dikks in all 3 holes. :russ:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:childplease:

I said black men in "general", i remember that thread, you didnt do that. The thread title was somthing like "Ligens Huston appreciation thread", It definitely wasn't a general appreciation thread and you know it.

where? :huh:
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/23562-times-feels-im-only-black-woman.html
:youngsabo:

i find it odd too. especially since i never said half that shyt. whatever helps you get daps though honey :whoo:

U a new kind of dumb bytch :wow: