Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is honestly the wildest thread I've ever seen on here. It's crazy how much disdain yall got for black women especially considering yall came out of one.

Yall need therapy BAD

A lot of these posters where neglected by their mothers. I'd hate my moms too if she neglected me to run the streets behind nothing a$$ nikkas.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I haven't read the full report but they do have video and other witnesses.

I fully understand the video part..

Im trying to figure out did anyone at the scene tell the detectives on the scene that the mother instructed her son to shoot the witnesses.

Im asking because you can have conflicting statements at a crime scene from everyone who was there.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is honestly the wildest thread I've ever seen on here. It's crazy how much disdain yall got for black women especially considering yall came out of one.

Yall need therapy BAD

I don't hate Black women and the dude being dead is probably for the best.

Him getting shot initially is totally fine but by the letter of the law walking his down and finishing him off is probably murder.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't hate Black women and the dude being dead is probably for the best.

Him getting shot initially is totally fine but by the letter of the law walking his down and finishing him off is probably murder.

This is what im trying to understand myself. I thought shooting someone in the back was a 100% no go. If people are saying it's fine to do so, then they're going down the wrong path and seriously need to rethink this?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

UPON FURTHER REVIEW...

THIS shyt PLAYED OUT EXACTLY
LIKE I SAID IT DID.

HOODRAT POPPED shyt
TO A BUM THUG nikka...

GOT HIM RILED UP,
TEXTED HER SON
TO BRING THE BLICKEY,
TOLD HIS GIRLFRIEND
WHO WAS "ANTAGONIZING"
NOT HER SON TO GET IN THE CAR
AND CONTINUED TO IGNORE
DUDES THREAT TO GRAB HER FOOD
BECAUSE SHE KNEW HER
SON WAS ON THE WAY.

DUDE HITS HER SHORTLY
BEFORE THE SON ARRIVES
AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

YOURE WELCOME
:devil:
:evil:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that happened I don't blame them. Breh could've been running for the strap. I always read on here never shoot to wound. If I hit a Chicaco street nikka and and he runs to the parking lot presumably to his car I'mma keep firing.

I think the law is kinda vague on this idea anyway. If you can explain your reasoning for continuing to shoot,and it sounds logical enough. Cops will likely go ":ehh: " if they dont really wanna charge you. Obviously they leave that type of wiggle room so that they can legally execute people.

Not saying the son "executed" him btw. This all seems to have happened as one continuous event. Not as if he shot him in the store,stopped to call police. Noticed buddy was still moving, and shot him again in the back to finish him off.

The fact they was gon for 3 days though?And apparently had to be told on? She is pretty bold to be filing a lawsuit:mjlol:

If all thats true(and i dont fully trust all these news stories/details at this point). Not leaving the scene,or at least calling the police I always thought was a major key in you being able to claim self defense. Luckily she had that video on her side and public outcry. She didnt even get an obstructing justice charge:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

UPON FURTHER REVIEW...

THIS shyt PLAYED OUT EXACTLY
LIKE I SAID IT DID.

HOODRAT POPPED shyt
TO A BUM THUG nikka...

GOT HIM RILED UP,
TEXTED HER SON
TO BRING THE BLICKEY,
TOLD HIS GIRLFRIEND
WHO WAS "ANTAGONIZING"
NOT HER SON TO GET IN THE CAR
AND CONTINUED TO IGNORE
DUDES THREAT TO GRAB HER FOOD
BECAUSE SHE KNEW HER
SON WAS ON THE WAY.

DUDE HITS HER SHORTLY
BEFORE THE SON ARRIVES
AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

YOURE WELCOME

This is mostly about the son though isnt it? Do you think the son should be sitting in jail? They measured the sons potential and history,to the guy who got shot. Didnt work out too good in the deceased favor:manny:

Not sure how you couldve have charged the mother,but let the son go. How do they even win that case.You have to admit the case wouldve been very flimsy. Fleeing is a sign she possibly knows she did some foul stuff at the scene. (Possibly telling the son to shoot others,trying to grab the gun etc). But I dont think the son is wrong in the least bit. So if she gotta go free,for the son to be free:manny:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Them leaving made it look suspicious too :mjlol:

Like if you were standing your ground, you supposed to call the cops so they can come. Not flee the scene. No wonder she got arrested.
Wait around so the gf can call for backup? Hell no. And I heard cops don’t show up that fast anyway

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is mostly about the son though isnt it? Do you think the son should be sitting in jail? They measured the sons potential and history,to the guy who got shot. Didnt work out too good in the deceased favor:manny:

Not sure how you couldve have charged the mother,but let the son go. How do they even win that case.You have to admit the case wouldve been very flimsy. Fleeing is a sign she possibly knows she did some foul stuff at the scene. (Possibly telling the son to shoot others,trying to grab the gun etc). But I dont think the son is wrong in the least bit. So if she gotta go free,for the son to be free:manny:

THE MOTHER GAVE THE
ORDER TO FINISH DUDE OFF...

THE SON LISTENED TO HIS MOTHER.

THE SON SHOT HIM IN SELF DEFENSE...
THE MOTHER ORDERED THE KILL SHOT.

ITS ON THE MOTHER NOT THE CHILD

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wait around so the gf can call for backup? Hell no. And I heard cops don’t show up that fast anyway

nikka YOU GO TO THE POLICE
STATION TO REPORT THE MURDER...

OR AT THE VERY LEAST YOU CALL IT IN.

:mjlol:YOU DONT DISAPPEAR FOR 3 DAYS,
HAVE YOUR FACE ALL OVER TV
AND GET SNITCHED ON BY
YOUR NEIGHBORS IF YOU
DID NOTHING WRONG.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I don't care about all the wild theories trying to pin the blame on the mom . I am here to celebrate
that the charges got dropped.

200w.gif

FaintGrizzledEelelephant-max-1mb.gif