Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

YOU JUST MADE THAT UP.

"Brown fled the restaurant, but the teen followed him outside and fired more shots as Hood instructed him to continue shooting and to kill him, prosecutors said"

SHE SIMPILY CAVED TO SOCIAL PRESSURE.
:devil:
:evil:

That is what was originally reported. The DA is acting like that is not the case or is not addressing that point.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
After the normal self defense shot they chased him from the store shooting him multiple times. DA cut them a break. Brown should've grabbed his food and Left and then nothing happens
I didn't see this in the surveillance camera footage that was outside of the building. If he walked em down like that...

:wow:

Play stupid games, you know the rest

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If that happened I don't blame them. Breh could've been running for the strap. I always read on here never shoot to wound. If I hit a Chicaco street nikka and and he runs to the parking lot presumably to his car I'mma keep firing.
Nah breh, shoot someone, and then call the police as he's heading to his car after YOU shot him. Sounds about right

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is something I was actually thinking.
But in the article before the cell phone vid comes out...i believe it states the prosecution was aware of the deceased had punched Ms hood.
So they were already aware of him attacking her and still felt the need to lock her up.

But maybe it was because of most of the information given by the girlfriend. Which would be crazy.

Yeah. She was the only one around to tell what happened. Of course she'll slant the story in her favor.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The amount of incel fakkits itt is appalling. :scust:

Weak piece of shyt thought he could assault a woman over words and get away with it. Well he learned his lesson the hard way. Keep your hands to yourself. You don’t get a pass for being an emotional fakkit:yeshrug:

They're try to claim he was gay. :mjpls:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Ows7QRn.png

This the person yall was calling a ghetto hoodrat...Shame on u nikkas:wow:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
The amount of incel fakkits itt is appalling. :scust:

Weak piece of shyt thought he could assault a woman over words and get away with it. Well he learned his lesson the hard way. Keep your hands to yourself. You don’t get a pass for being an emotional fakkit:yeshrug:

It’s their inner hatred for Back women. I’ve never seen so many dudes that just outright HATE Black women, as I’ve seen since joining this site. Sh!t is wild as fk.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If they had such video they would have released it already to turn the narrative back in their favor. They don't have such video, you've been assuming the prosecution saw video that likely doesn't even exist. The video they do have most likely doesn't line up with the initial narrative they were told(by the girlfriend) thus dropping the charges. You are making a clown of yourself in this thread as usual.
This all day :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:patrice:WE ALL ASSUME SHE TOLD HER
SON TO GO TO THE CAR
BUT THAT KID WAS LITERALLY
STANDING THERE FOR 3 SECONDS