Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Hilarious!!! Between the pic and whAt you wrote, I just spit out my water.

Studious one

Daps
I’m rea
Their father didn't have to repeatedly punch the 14 year-old kid's mother in the face either. Had he kept his hands to himself none of this would've happened. To fukk around is human, to find out is divine

:manny:

I read some of these replies and just putting people on ignore. All the rationalizations for that piece of shyt. She should have shut up when he told her to and all these stupid remarks. He was punching her like she was a man.I pray that none of these people have daughters. The sad thing is, they have mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, but still feel this way. I forgot though, the majority of the Colli hates women, so of course they would applaud some shyt like this. Their boy fukked around and found out and I hope that bytch is miserable in the afterlife or whatever fukking comes next.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Oh... This is an easy one too.
If the narrative of what happened that night, which has pretty much stayed consistent, have any truth to it.
Then his family could easily win a civil case against Ms. Hood and son.
The DA charged the mother hard for whatever evidence the had initially...this same evidence could be used against the state in a suit by the family.

not sure what type of jury you think watches that video and decides that lady and her kid needs to pay that guys family because he died.:skip:

Studious one

Daps
Wtf. You dudes are clowns.

She not a fukking puppy, she don’t have to shut up cause he said so. nikka ain’t god. fukk wrong with you.

Like whatever he say just listen to him or he has the right to beat your ass.

Clown was suppose to keep his hands ot himself and didn’t. And suffered death.
I mean, the shyt is wild, isn’t it?! I can’t believe some of these responses.

Studious one

Daps
Somebody tell me, which page does the crow start getting served?:mjlit:

It’s funny, it seems like the ones calling the son an attack dog for his mother, are the same ones who couldn’t wait to pounce on the opportunity to bash this single Black mother
You’ve been here a long time, haven’t you?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
not sure what type of jury you think watches that video and decides that lady and her kid needs to pay that guys family because he died.:skip:
By now we all know the details that were given about the situation.

He didn't just die lol

Evidence behind The circumstances of how he died will determine if Ms. Hood was negligent and responsible for his death.
And the burden of proof for a civil case is more lenient than a criminal case

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Yes it is... Since they have to make the decision on what cases they are going to spend tax dollars on to prosecute. It does come down to a personal decision and how they personally feel about a case.
This is basically the reason why people vote and elect people to certain office... so in certain cases, if it comes down to it... they might have their best interest at heart.

Obviously having a loaded gun in a car where a minor can have access to it can be considered a crime. Can we both agree on that?
And Ms. Hood should have had her day in Court for them to prove she was guilty of this crime.

So like you said "they didn't FEEL like having a loaded gun is child endangerment"
Exactly....they made a decision based off feel, rather than what's actually lawful.
But This is not abnormal

We see it a lot racially. How blacks get tried for certain things and whites don't. We see it with sentencing as well.
They mak the decision based on what the evidence can prove. Not what they personally feel about it. Y’all were so sure this woman and her son were going to jail, now y’all in here with egg on your faces making up a bunch of shyt and spouting opinions as facts so yall don’t have to admit to being wrong. Y’all were wrong, let it go.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was too busy egging him on and laughing. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole shyt started because of her.

The dude girlfriend was the one who stayed around lying and claiming the mother said to shot the witnesses. If she egged on the confrontation, im sure she felt salty about getting her man killed. So to save face, she stayed behind and probably fabricated a story to make it seem like Ms. Hood was the aggressor.. Probably why they dropped the charges because they really only had one side of the story for a couple days.. Sh*t fcked up all around.. :francis:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By now we all know the details that were given about the situation.

He didn't just die lol

Evidence behind The circumstances of how he died will determine if Ms. Hood was negligent and responsible for his death.
And the burden of proof for a civil case is more lenient than a criminal case

Dudes always know a lawyer who can possibly get them money if one of their guys get killed. Sometimes lawyer reach out to the families.. Sh*t mad dirty out here..

Studious one

Daps
The guy got shot in the store because he attacked the Woman. We dont know what started the argument, but the guy escalated it and paid for it with his life. This guy got himself killed because he was too emotional. Arguing with women is suspect in itself.

Hypothetical situations have no substance here.

He should have taken his own advice. He would still be alive.

You can't threaten people because your feelings were hurt, and to aim those threats at an older woman? That is bytchmade to the fullest.

A 32 year old thug got himself killed because of his emotional immaturity and need to be tough. End of story.
Well, that’s amazing! I thought only woman were emotional. I guess you learn something new every day.

Studious one

Daps
she was running her mouth and got hit in her shyt then instructed her son to keep shooting a nikka from behind it is what it is
i think she shoulda got a slight charge for telling him to keep shooting from behind
sadly wouldnt be surprised if someone from his hood deals with the mom or son they need to move seems he was a gang member
im glad the lil nikka aint get no charges tho but he needs to get out that city
I pray you don’t have a daughter that “runs her mouth”. Matter of fact, I do. So when she gets fukked up, you just sit there and tell her she shouldn’t have been running her mouth.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
They mak the decision based on what the evidence can prove. Not what they personally feel about it. Y’all were so sure this woman and her son were going to jail, now y’all in here with egg on your faces making up a bunch of shyt and spouting opinions as facts so yall don’t have to admit to being wrong. Y’all were wrong, let it go.
Bro... Why do y'all do this like it's my team verses your team or something.
Did you win a prize. Did I lose a prize? NO
We are just discussing a topic from the news.

So, yes. they make a decision based on what the feel the evidence can prove. Every time someone makes a decision, your personal feelings about that issue plays apart in that decision.
This is a fact.

But let me be direct, because I see you're getting emotional Talkin bout egg on faces and shyt. Lol

As a concealed carry license holder you should have you weapon on you. Not loaded in a car with a minor.
That's a crime.

In no state in this country can you chase someone down and shoot them in the back. That is a crime
(If that is indeed what happened)

You must be happy another black man is dead.

I guess your team won and mines lost. Egg on my face

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The dude girlfriend was the one who stayed around lying and claiming the mother said to shot the witnesses. If she egged on the confrontation, im sure she felt salty about getting her man killed. So to save face, she stayed behind and probably fabricated a story to make it seem like Ms. Hood was the aggressor.. Probably why they dropped the charges because they really only had one side of the story for a couple days.. Sh*t fcked up all around.. :francis:
This is something I was actually thinking.
But in the article before the cell phone vid comes out...i believe it states the prosecution was aware of the deceased had punched Ms hood.
So they were already aware of him attacking her and still felt the need to lock her up.

But maybe it was because of most of the information given by the girlfriend. Which would be crazy.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
The amount of incel fakkits itt is appalling. :scust:

Weak piece of shyt thought he could assault a woman over words and get away with it. Well he learned his lesson the hard way. Keep your hands to yourself. You don’t get a pass for being an emotional fakkit:yeshrug: