Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Were you there, how do you know they walked down and killed him, because of the initial "reporting"? If that was true I don't think they would have had their charges dropped so quickly, and if it was I think we would have seen at least a portion of that video(killing blurred) released by now. After the shooting involving the Univ of Alabama basketball players I'm leery of going by early "reports" because a detailed report came out later painting an entirely different picture.

Charges were dropped because of the public outrage from Black community and the "victim" being a violent Black thug with a history of violence.

Plus there was surveillance showing what happened.

They chased the man outside and finished him off.

I'm not necessarily mad that the charges were dropped but I don't want this to set a precedence that can come back to bite Black men especially.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The young teens know some of these nikkas and b*tches ain't sh*t.. Was the mother and the guy beefing when she told him to get in the car?

SHE COULDNT HAVE BEEN
TALKING TO THE KID...

THE KID HADNT ARRIVED YET.

SHE MUST HAVE TOLD HIS GF
WHO WAS EGGING HIM ON
TO GET IN THE CAR
AND THATS WHEN HE REALLY TURNED UP.

BY THE TIME THE KID
ARRIVED DUDE WAS ALREADY
HITTING THE MOTHER.

IF THAT UPLOADED CELL PHONE VID
STARTED 10 SECONDS EARLIER
WE WOULD PROBABLY SEE
HER TEXTING/FLAGGING HER SON.

:devil:
:evil:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charges were dropped because of the public outrage from Black community and the "victim" being a violent Black thug with a history of violence.

Plus there was surveillance showing what happened.

They chased the man outside and finished him off.

I'm not necessarily mad that the charges were dropped but I don't want this to set a precedence that can come back to bite Black men especially.
Again, you keep repeating that action as if we've seen that take place. The initial report also stated that she told her son to shoot a witness, if that was on camera you at least charging the mom with something.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Were you there, how do you know they walked down and killed him, because of the initial "reporting"? If that was true I don't think they would have had their charges dropped so quickly, and if it was I think we would have seen at least a portion of that video(killing blurred) released by now. After the shooting involving the Univ of Alabama basketball players I'm leery of going by early "reports" because a detailed report came out later painting an entirely different picture.

Here's a video of that assistant prosecutor saying it in her own words and they show surveillance video of them outside the restaurant :why:

They did charge her but bowed to public pressure because the victim was violent Black man.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Again, you keep repeating that action as if we've seen that take place. The initial report also stated that she told her son to shoot a witness, if that was on camera you at least charging the mom with something.

LIKE I TOLD THE OTHER GUY.

YALL CLEARLY ARENT FAMILIAR
WITH KIM FOXX.

SHES A HORRIBLE D.A.
AND THIS IS RIGHT UP HER ALLEY.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thats what the woman who was instigating the incident probably told authorities when they showed up. Mother and son already left.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Here's a video of that assistant prosecutor saying it in her own words and they show surveillance video of them outside the restaurant :why:

They did charge her but bowed to public pressure because the victim was violent Black man.

:mjlol:OH YOU DIDNT KNOW?
THESE DUMB ASS
nikkaS ARE IN HERE
SAYING THE VIDEO
DOESNT EXIST AND THE
PROSECUTORS ARE LYING.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thats what the woman who was instigating the incident probably told authorities when they showed up. Mother and son already left.

:mjlol: DUDE THEY HAVE
FOOTAGE FROM INSIDE
AND OUTSIDE OF THE SPOT.

THESE ARENT WITNESS ACCOUNTS.

THEY SAW EVERY SINGLE THING
WITH THEIR OWN EYES
WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE SUCH
A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EVENTS.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: so they dropped the charges because Twitter influenced them to but they had video that clearly showed them a crime was committed. And you are calling us insane. :dead:

You don't know what the prosecutor was basing her statements on. Could have been the police report, but it undoubtedly wasn't video as such you claim or we wouldn't be here.

Public opinion sway DA's all of the time.

The subtext in this is the victim was a violent thug of a Black man in Chicago where crime is high.

Even Black folks were against him so it was easy to drop the charges.

Y'all are acting obtuse.

We saw something similar in San Fran when that security guard killed that unarmed shoplifter

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/16/us/banko-brown-san-francisco-wallgreens-shooting/index.html

Narratives come into play in these types of cases.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: DUDE THEY HAVE
FOOTAGE FROM INSIDE
AND OUTSIDE OF THE SPOT.

THESE ARENT WITNESS ACCOUNTS.

THEY SAW EVERY SINGLE THING
WITH THEIR OWN EYES
WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE SUCH
A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EVENTS.

I am asking has it been confirmed that the mother told her son to shoot the witnesses?