Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You’re absolutely right they would win that civil case. The mother tells the son to shoot him. They would be smart to wait it out and then sue based on the case with the city….
100%
I was thinking they should wait also.
But I just know if I was on that side of the equation, I would want to get the ball rolling immediately.
But a lawyer will probably tell them to wait too.

The city is going to end up paying both families is played right. shyts crazy lol

I think people are not really getting it in regards to the prosecution dropping the charges. Prosecution felt as if they couldn't meet the burden of proof to get a conviction in criminal court. That does not mean the mother and son where not guilty of some wrong doing, and the burden of proof in a civil case is more lenient.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
So if you saw your moms getting beat by a grown man your first instinct is for her to handle it herself tell us more :scust:
She's a registered gun owner. Parents are supposed to risk their life and freedom for the safety and well being of their children, not the other way around.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One thing thats been bothering me though is If you swap the race or gender of the dead perpetrator I don't think we would be hearing this much vitrol about him. Nor would the charges have been dropped. Prosecution figured nobody gonna care that a poor black man and felon is dead so the case aint worth the hassle. And they are right. Even a lot of black folks dont care and are ok with black men killing each other. Its ingrained in our culture at this point. There is definitely some internalized self hate on display in the comments. Black men get no grace or the ability to make mistakes and black male children are not allowed or expected to be children. There is another thread just made today about a white man brutally kicking a woman in the face and its all jokes. Not 1 person calling for his execution. I remember when that unhinged black women shot up her office place killing a few people last year and I remember most people actually sided with her, looked for reasons to justify it and made excuses.
🧢

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:

It's always fascinating reading the first pages for threads like this.

Look at yal speaking like yal had all the facts and evidence.
:pachaha:

Now that we've all seen what happened, you still standing in solidarity for Jeremy Brown's emotional hoe ass or nah?
:jbhmm:
In a normal case they're catching years. You can't execute someone and walk away in most cases

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
What wasn't normal about this case?
After the normal self defense shot they chased him from the store shooting him multiple times. DA cut them a break. Brown should've grabbed his food and Left and then nothing happens

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I've seen a lot of comments on this asking why didn't the other men in there step in and calm the situation down. I didn't realize Mr. Brown's GF was there with him when this happened. Was she inside or waiting in the car too? If she was inside why didn't she pull her man to the side and say calm down?

What did she do after she saw him shot?
:lupe:
She was too busy egging him on and laughing. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole shyt started because of her.