Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You can't kill someone bcuz someone you loved is getting punched. :yeshrug:

Sadly Nigg@ology Analytics don't work in US Courts.

My people kill me with this dumb hood logic. Just like Taxstone saying he snuck a gun into a NYC event to protect himself. :mjlol:

Not knowing the law, this sounds reasonable to most Blacks.

The Law says no guns in NYC regardless. and Cacology says, you shouldn't attend an event like that.

Guilty.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My people kill me with this dumb hood logic. Just like Taxstone saying he snuck a gun into a NYC event to protect himself. :mjlol:

The Law says no guns in NYC regardless. and Cacology says, you shouldn't attend an event like that.

Guilty.

Charges been dropped.. :francis:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Another thing I hate is people saying “why didn’t the men step up and leave it to her son to protect her?” First of all, at least one of those men was old, so what was he gonna do? Secondly, if you value your life and you see something about to pop off in a hood ass establishment, you’re risking your life over some shyt that don’t involve you?
Also, why are we asking men to assault each other before we ask women to de-escalate ?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Guilty.
Well considering the courts just dropped all charges, it seems like the courts in this instance decided that was the case. The mother was a licensed gun owner, the Taxstone case is irrelevant to what happened here.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Majority of the facts they got from canvassing the area I can bet would have been from the eye witness testimony of the woman that was with the gangbanger.

The earlier video that was out was unclear and grainy. The most recent vid that is circulating was posted after they were shared via Facebook by a woman who as at the scene.

MAYBE YOU ARENT FAMILIAR
WITH CHICAGO.

THERES CAMERAS EVERYWHERE.

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU
THEY HAVE SURVEILLENCE FOOTAGE
OF THIS shyt IN 4K
FROM THE INSIDE AND
OUTSIDE OF THE STORE.

THEY SAW IT ALL PLAY OUT,
STEP BY STEP.

ONLY DROPPED CHARGES
BECAUSE THE PHONE VID
STARTED SOCIAL UPROAR.

THEY WERENT RELYING
ON NO DAMN PHONE FOOTAGE.

EDIT:
IT EVEN SAYS IT IN THE ARTICLE.

"They were identified by surveillance footage as the suspects who shot and killed the victim"
:devil:
:evil:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The bigger problem is the community supporting these criminals and making them feel comfortable.
Remember when people were going at Joe Biden and the Black caucus for signing the 94 crime bill? this is just one example but the community stay coddling these lowlifes.

Most of these bozos won't do half the shyt they do in non-black communities cause those people ain't playing that shyt
All these criminals doe is terrorize the community when they get slaps on the wrist

I hate that criminal justice reform becomes letting criminals off easy

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Thank God the charges were dropped. Once again the coli makes a bunch of goofy takes cause yall bitter with an agenda. Hope that boy continues his good grades and goes to the college of his choice. I hope his mother stays away from the damn hood.
Rest in piss to old buddy that got got.
Breh&Breh with their first W :ohhh:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MAYBE YOU ARENT FAMILIAR
WITH CHICAGO.

THERES CAMERAS EVERYWHERE.

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU
THEY HAVE SURVEILLENCE FOOTAGE
OF THIS shyt IN 4K
FROM THE INSIDE AND
OUTSIDE OF THE STORE.

THEY SAW IT ALL PLAY OUT,
STEP BY STEP.

ONLY DROPPED CHARGES
BECAUSE THE PHONE VID
STARTED SOCIAL UPROAR.

THEY WERENT RELYING
ON NO DAMN PHONE FOOTAGE.

EDIT:
IT EVEN SAYS IT IN THE ARTICLE.

"They were identified by surveillance footage as the suspects who shot and killed the victim"

This is faacts. They were gonna have a hard time getting a jury to go with this after that footage hit and they saw the reaction across SM.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
house-party-kid-and-play.gif

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

Oh most definitely they used surveillance footage.

But who is to say what the quality of the CCTV footage was in that dilapidated ass restaurant?

The crystal clear footage provided by the other witness is probably the smoking gun.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Wow glad the charges were dropped, but man what a fukked up situation.

I don't understand why people choose to start random petty arguments with complete strangers, you never know what the other person has on them. Breh probably did not even think it would be his last day on Earth when he started hitting on the mother.

Hope the mother and her son not traumatized by this incident. :francis: