Mother Beats up Teen Daughter while daughter screams for her to stop!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Lawd, these new parents. I got my ass whooped true enough but it was always legit asswhoopins. That actually made me angry. How embarrassing.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This thread seems to have been made for pure purpose of calling Tommy S types rather than you actually want to discuss the issue at hand.

I'm not saying this isn't happening, we watch the news, abuse is happening every day to child by mothers of all races. The problem is you saw this and instead of trying to talk about the issue at hand what caused it, why it is that way, you want this to just be another black woman bashing thread.

Just so you know treating kids like shyt isn't a black thing, white mothers do it too, a good question would be why uneducated and lower class people (regardless of race) are more likely to treat their kids like shyt.

Think of white trash/ hill billys, they stay in the news for child abuse, starving kids, selling kids for drugs etc and they are white so a more interesting focus would have been why a certain type of person (ratchet/white trash) is more likely to do this.

But I see you are gunning for a black women bashing platinum thread so I'll leave an actual stimulating conversation for another day :ld:
wasnt my aim at all.

I always mention TS when I'm calling out my fellow black man OR woman. For good or bad.
I lived in the hood too and I've never seen this. What type of adults were you all associated with? :dahell:
u forgot that i was born and raised in chicago :mjpls:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ratchetness knows no bounds :ohhh:

It's despicable, deplorable, and damn near psychotic :scusthov:

Throw the damn towel :damn:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
That's abuse. The mom needs to go to jail and then get some counseling. You kick, punch and stomp your child like some random ass person on the street you need to serve some time. I commend her for not fighting her mother but toward the end I was feeling like ole girl who told her to fight back.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Willstyles @Born2BKing Where are you guys?? Why aren't you guys criticizing this mother? You clowns like to defend black women/people negative actions but won't confront it.

they only come out when the perps white. then they can spit their usual "these the white women you c00ns lust after" or some shyt like that.

Last edited by a moderator: