Mother Beats up Teen Daughter while daughter screams for her to stop!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm actually waiting for someone to turn this into a black woman bash thread :beli:

At least once a week we read a story of a white mother beating her two year old to death or some dumb shyt like that.

These bad mothers run in every race.

A woman who abuses her kids isn't exclusive to black women, lets be real.

We all have TV's and internet to know that white women are also doing some fukked up shyt to their kids.

No race is immune from this stuff. It's just that with white women it's usually like toddlers getting beaten to death. :beli:
That's what OP wants.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
You have to consider the amount of stetchmarks and multiple c-sections :scusthov:

Only things i'm gonna consider is what that ass looks like with me pounding from the back :harden:

Oh and maybe a good exit strategy since i see she's a brawler. :lupe:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

The emphasis on this situation should be the victim, and her dignity and recovery....a young black girl, but that will be lost on many here as is most everything.

You cats think you're taking the high ground, but I dont look at ya'll as being any better than that despicable mother. Instead of maturity, all I'll read is a bunch of lame niqqas screaming "tommy, tommy!!", the way a chick would call for her man, so you can get some sort of crude, sadomasochistic pleasure out of his wildly immature, anti-black fetishizing. Basically just adding to the drama.

You're missing the obvious fact that you're witnessing abuse, and the ground floor of a cycling of dysfunction and violence that is often repeated when the victim grows older.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
in your real life have you ever met a woman who treats her children like this ? (real talk)

tbh, I have :ld:

I'm no bw basher but i do call black women out when its needed.

I grew up in the hood and I've witnessed mothers beat their children up like they are some crackheads on the street all because they asked for food or they kept "interrupting her and her jailbird man" :manny:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The emphasis on this situation should be the victim, and her dignity and recovery....a young black girl, but that will be lost on many here as is most everything.

You cats think you're taking the high ground, but I dont look at ya'll as being any better than that despicable mother. Instead of maturity, all I'll read is a bunch of lame niqqas screaming "tommy, tommy!!", the way a chick would call for her man, so you can get some sort of crude, sadomasochistic pleasure out of his wildly immature, anti-black fetishizing. Basically just adding to the drama.

You're missing the obvious fact that you're witnessing abuse, and the ground floor of a cycling of dysfunction and violence that is often repeated when the victim grows older.
:salute: You are becoming a legend!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Say @bk can we ban this nikka please. I'll donate $100 bones right now, on my mama.
And there you go... my point exactly. You would defend black people wrong doings but won't confront it. Typical c00n.

Last edited by a moderator: