Mother Beats up Teen Daughter while daughter screams for her to stop!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

And there you go... my point exactly. You would defend black people wrong doings but won't confront it. Typical c00n.

@bk I'll make it 150 if it's an IP ban that's permanent. On my granny grave breh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
in your real life have you ever met a woman who treats her children like this ? (real talk)

No. Not without provocation. Look at @montpelier, I would have caved her head in and thrown her through the windshield. Daughters get out of pocket with their moms all the time. Not saying that's the case here, but it happens. Daughters are real bytches when they hit puberty and let men control their minds.

Daps
No. Not without provocation. Look at @montpelier, I would have caved her head in and thrown her through the windshield. Daughters get out of pocket with their moms all the time. Not saying that's the case here, but it happens. Daughters are real bytches when they hit puberty and let men control their minds.

:whoa: To be fair our relationship was far more complicated and I knew it was wrong to do but we're good now.

And no men were controlling my mind btw :childplease:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
The emphasis on this situation should be the victim, and her dignity and recovery....a young black girl, but that will be lost on many here as is most everything.

You cats think you're taking the high ground, but I dont look at ya'll as being any better than that despicable mother. Instead of maturity, all I'll read is a bunch of lame niqqas screaming "tommy, tommy!!", the way a chick would call for her man, so you can get some sort of crude, sadomasochistic pleasure out of his wildly immature, anti-black fetishizing. Basically just adding to the drama.

You're missing the obvious fact that you're witnessing abuse, and the ground floor of a cycling of dysfunction and violence that is often repeated when the victim grows older.

Are you saying this doesn't happen in real life?:pachaha:

tbh, I have :ld:

I'm no bw basher but i do call black women out when its needed.

I grew up in the hood and I've witnessed mothers beat their children up like they are some crackheads on the street all because they asked for food or they kept "interrupting her and her jailbird man" :manny:

This thread seems to have been made for pure purpose of calling Tommy S types rather than you actually want to discuss the issue at hand.

I'm not saying this isn't happening, we watch the news, abuse is happening every day to child by mothers of all races. The problem is you saw this and instead of trying to talk about the issue at hand what caused it, why it is that way, you want this to just be another black woman bashing thread.

Just so you know treating kids like shyt isn't a black thing, white mothers do it too, a good question would be why uneducated and lower class people (regardless of race) are more likely to treat their kids like shyt.

Think of white trash/ hill billys, they stay in the news for child abuse, starving kids, selling kids for drugs etc and they are white so a more interesting focus would have been why a certain type of person (ratchet/white trash) is more likely to do this.

But I see you are gunning for a black women bashing platinum thread so I'll leave an actual stimulating conversation for another day :ld:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I lived in the hood too and I've never seen this. What type of adults were you all associated with? :dahell:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Her daughter like 16 and she's 29 or some shyt. Hopefully this goes viral and she's tossed in prison where she belongs where she gets to fight as much as she wants.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
bytch was probably on drugs. :manny: If the internet detectives care about this maybe they can track the mother down. Police were able to arrest those dudes who robbed and stripped a boy naked through a WSHH vid.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

THIS. is a good point.

some teenage girls can be such fukking bytches to anyone, minus this video there is a reason why you're more likely to find a mother having a a shyt ton of problems with her daughter than her son.

Good example is @montpelier she said that slick shyt cos she was angry to get back at her mum, if that was a boy he would have been more likely to just shut off and think 'fukk this' and walk away.

some teenage girls like to twist the knife and push people, they do it in school to their peers, to teachers and at home. Say some next shyt like 'that's why you're a whore' to their mum and wonder why she wants to kick the rocks off them :lupe: