Mother Beats up Teen Daughter while daughter screams for her to stop!

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Jamaican women
owQa4.png

May God have mercy on your soul if you ever cross one of them bytches.

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
That was terrible, I couldn't even watch the whole video. Obviously she was a good daughter, because she never tried to fight back , from what I did see.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Videos like this make me so glad i was not born to worthless scumbag parents. These kids been fukked since the sperm hit the egg.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Someone please page tommy sotomayor so he can tear this hair hatted holligan up :fedup: (@marcuz get on ur job)

Video: This Is Not Disciplining Your Child: Mother Fights Her Daugher!

poor girl :sadcam:

I wish the child would've fought back. Although smaller and weaker, she is younger and in better shape. The mother could barely stand straight and take a full breath after barely a mere 30 secs of beating on someone whose not swinging back, let alone if the daughter had fought back a little. Mom would've tired out in 15 secs, breathing hard with Newport laced lungs, and daughter could've beat the living evil out of her. It is something, when exhaustion overcomes an opponent in a fight. It is evident in their eyes, a silent plea, no matter how loud they are cursing. Daughter should have just fought back; I guarantee that not even a minute into the scuffle she wouldve had her mother on the ground mounted and wishing she hadn't put hands on her. And she too wouldve saw that silent plea that screams in a person's eyes when they know they are at your mercy. And mother would surely think twice about her actions moving forward. Terrible to have a 'parent' like that though. She seems like the type who, if the daughter HAD beat her up she would resign to coming back with a knife and killing the poor girl just to 'prove her point'. Sad.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
1st off that ass is fat :ohlawd:

Second that sounds like black immigrant accents.

Does anyone know where this is at?