" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

illadope

きんが
Daps
I bet your PMs tell a pretty interesting story. PK got banned before she could release hers and I don't think @illadope is going to release them on her behalf anytime soon.......you can though:shaq:. Expose the hypocrites biscuits, amplify the fukkery of TLR.

I will soon. Gotta come up with a good way of doing things. I aint forget though ;)

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:gucci:

Why do you nikkas obsess over this bytch so much?

I didn't know she even still posted on here.

No wonder you nikkas are always angry. Taking out your sexual frustration on every single girl who posts on this site lol.

nikkas on the coli love them some white woman. You should see her PM box :hhh:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
5 stars already
full

Malc

Yoo what's this smiley :dead: :mjbey:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When asked once you get that WOAT banner, will you leave the site, you said:

If that happens I'm just gonna get @Brooklynzson to ban my account. I'm not having that because that's too far. TBH, I did nothing to even be in contention for this anyway. So, if that happens I'm done posting here.

I'd be done in general. I'll use my voice and knowledge for others things. Listen, sooner or a little later I'm bouncing. It is what it is.

I was gonna leave before this even started. TBH, I left for four months one time.

I said that I was going to start weening off because of other ventures.

You troll and lie so much that you ain't even remember half of the bullshyt that you post :laff:

nikka which one is it? :mjlol:

So when are you bouncin? :mjgrin:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When asked once you get that WOAT banner, will you leave the site, you said:

You troll and lie so much that you ain't even remember half of the bullshyt that you post :laff:

nikka which one is it? :mjlol:

So when are you bouncin? :mjgrin:
First off, I'm not your N----. Also, I said I plan to ween off because of personal life and getting super productive. Plus, I have been PC as of late for a reason. Twist quotes brehs :francis:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
First off, I'm not your N----. Also, I said I plan to ween off because of personal life and getting super productive. Plus, I have been PC as of late for a reason. Twist quotes brehs :francis:

If that happens I'm just gonna get @Brooklynzson to ban my account. I'm not having that because that's too far. TBH, I did nothing to even be in contention for this anyway. So, if that happens I'm done posting here.

What part of what you said, did I "twist" :francis: