" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Shes def not a feminist

And shes dating a black guy now iirc

Idk what the problem is here

Seems like a desperate attention seeking uppage
giphy.gif

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Barnett114 ..You even have one of your own calling that white girl out on her bullshyt.

Did you keep the same energy with her or do you only refer to black women as "annoying and a problem" and then go on to make up lies and false propaganda attack threads against black women who vocally align with black men??
:gucci::patrice: thread has been real informational to say the least . So when resident white girl defends her self. I don't see you telling her to "get over it" or taking things too serious.

Fuk is wrong with y'all like for real?? :what:I knew it was some shyt going on but goddamn didn't realize how blatant.

Take the internet seriously :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Take the internet seriously :mjlol:
Nah..I just wanna know why y'all keep posting up fake shyt and lies about me or my identity and random pics of people that are not me, if it's not that serious. Y'all got time for that though, almost like a group effort. Y'all need to stop saving and posting up pics of random people without their consent. And you do realize that it's privacy infringement to load up any pics that I haven't posted in here specifically, or identifying information from whatever internet resource, without my consent. Yeah, I do take my personal serious when it crosses legal boundaries . Whole thing is Random and very weird.
:patrice:
Not even consistent with the skin tone :what:went from a light skinned friend looking like Michael Jackson to a dark skinned friend looking like Michael Jackson, in the course of two days. Those some big girls too, I'm like 135 and 5ft7... at least be accurate and consistent.
:dwillhuh::rudy::martin:
K. As long as that's clear. I would report it but you know, seeing as your a mod that participated in it, directing to you as thread source:
Leave me the fuk alone, don't violate by lies and false "internet shyt" and I'll do the same. Eod. Thx.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah..I just wanna know why y'all keep posting up fake shyt and lies about me or my identity and random pics of people that are not me, if it's not that serious. Y'all got time for that though, almost like a group effort. Y'all need to stop saving and posting up pics of random people without their consent. And you do realize that it's privacy infringement to load up any pics that I haven't posted in here specifically, or identifying information from whatever internet resource, without my consent. Yeah, I do take my personal serious when it crosses legal boundaries . Whole thing is Random and very weird.
:patrice:
Not even consistent with the skin tone :what:went from a light skinned friend looking like Michael Jackson to a dark skinned friend looking like Michael Jackson, in the course of two days. Those some big girls too, I'm like 135 and 5ft7... at least be accurate and consistent.
:dwillhuh::rudy::martin:
K. As long as that's clear. I would report it but you know, seeing as your a mod that participated in it, directing to you as thread source:
Leave me the fuk alone, don't violate by lies and false "internet shyt" and I'll do the same. Eod. Thx.

:russell:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No," it " didn't. Not in the way that you expected considering what just transpired. Posting fraud pics of posters while also admitting your personal knowledge of info distribution.
:mjlol:

You are so desperate for my attention. :funny: You are obsessed breh. But thank you for bumping the thread. There were a few things I need from here. :funny:. Oh for the last time, this is all you get for today.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You are so desperate for my attention. :funny: You are obsessed breh. But thank you for bumping the thread. There were a few things I need from here. :funny:. Oh for the last time, this is all you get for today.
Nah, in your "world", I know that's what you would like to think. What I just did is for a reason, has nothing to do with you. You stay with the unintentional admissions and don't even know, smh. I was done with you on that last thread.
You're not the only one with knowledge of "background work" . all that chatting yall do behind the scenes where you state that my "personal info" is being passed, yall got someone leaking info about yall convos and chats direct, i.e. yall got a snitch in the midst that let's me know, kind of ironic. seems like yall intel is way off tho bc shyt is moving like clockwork and predictable since I already know. I control what's put out there. But Thanks for your help. peace.

Last edited: