" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Is it oochie Wally or one mic?

It's one mic

BTW, it's the lid NOT eye you two dollar whore. Well, 67 cents when the economy plummets.

Biscuitandgangbangs is a thot who uses the N word and has nudes floating on the web, only reason she gets by is because of these I'll drink your bath water and PayPal you my paycheck azz Simps
It's Ether. This is not One Mic or Oochie Wally.
She's cool

In a we could smoke an L and talk hip hop type of way. No offense to her but you and I know where she'd be in our line ups and she'd be fighting to come off the bench.

She's into hip hop and is freaky. That makes her cool. Is she a PAWG though? Naw.

She's not the girl you date. She's the girl you hang out with.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
of all the places you wanna simp they on the coli :scusthov:

raw
Exactly. There's like 20 or less women on here to over 2,000 something men posting on here. This forum is a huge sausage fest.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What I don't understand and she still hasn't answered my question is why she feels the need to comment on discussions about black people/race relations in the black community and c00ns? There are plenty other non black female posters on this site and they do not comment on these threads out of respect. Why do you? Other than that she's a decent poster when it comes to the booth.

@biscuitsnbangers
Black women on this board don't comment on black people/relations out of respect? Why's that? No :cape: This is a genuine question.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Girls always say this. Whenever we play pass the attention whoring, small talk and get straight to the point like a man should, they say all we want is sex. That doesn't mean that's all we want

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang