" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That's what I thought Joe. Deflect and play dumb, your usual last resort when you're backed into a corner with your own words :russell:. I quoted exactly what you said about being banned, now you're back tracking
Bruh, every time you come for my head it backfires. It's time to just move on. Misinterpret quotes and twist them for our own agenda brehs :francis:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
All y'all defending this shyt suspect
Thecoli ain't a majority black site you got open white supremacist having fans and getting daps.. Just ask @mrken12 about him. Then we used to have a group of nothing but cacs that was private and the only way to get in was to be white, ask @ridedolo about that one

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
:gucci:

Why do you nikkas obsess over this bytch so much?

I didn't know she even still posted on here.

No wonder you nikkas are always angry. Taking out your sexual frustration on every single girl who posts on this site lol.
The thirstiness be scaring women off this board.

I wouldnt post here if I was a chick either....these nikkas even in the goddamn salon like beotches.
:camby:foh
she should be scared off the damn board. broad was going around spouting nikka, wearing black face and stay in black people's shyt but for some reason still has a mass amount of capers and defenders here. male and female

I remember when @Guwopaveli exposed and the mods went of their way to get rid of the thread and i think they even reset her rep.