" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County
Either I'm high or there's no quote:skip:

For all we know you just could've pulled this out your ass:skip:

Take note: She said (which we have no proof of:comeon:)that most of the black guys she messed with only want sex from her. She didn't say all black dudes want is sex. She's speaking from HER personal experience...

Looks like from what I've read so far, any posts she has or threads she posted in that are suspect are deleted :mjpls:

Biscuitandgangbangs is a thot who uses the N word and has nudes floating on the web, only reason she gets by is because of these I'll drink your bath water and PayPal you my paycheck azz Simps

Seriously, 14 pages of dudes low key :cape:, low key simping, many reasons why she shouldn't be here on a majority black forum, but I only been here a few months what do I know so I'm gonna let yall cook. :francis:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Jesus christ then go date white guys who gives a shyt.

Yall arent punishing us by taking your p*ssy elsewhere. Go find happiness, please.

You are more likely to get nutted in by someone of your own race will who will look past your days in the streets getting hydrant dikk and treat you like some prize anyway.

But see the problem with freaks is no matter what race they run to, they eventually run into the same problems, the freak in the mirror.

That freak isnt something being treated like a queen will fix because typically women that have been treated like flings feel weird being treated like anything better and sabotage good things. Its just their nature.

Go That way. :camby:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Looks like from what I've read so far, any posts she has or threads she posted in that are suspect are deleted :mjpls:

Seriously, 14 pages of dudes low key :cape:, low key simping, many reasons why she shouldn't be here on a majority black forum, but I only been here a few months what do I know so I'm gonna let yall cook. :francis:
So she shouldn't be here because she's white? Yet all these threads are made daily on pawgs?