Most let down you've been by a movie

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
MV5BNDUyODAzNDI1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2NDAzMw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

War of the Worlds

Spielberg and Cruise (before he went insane), thought for sure this would be an incredible movie. It's alright, like a 6/10.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Purge, frustratingly terrible :gag:

i have never seen an unintentionally dumber character than his son and daughter.

And the shyt between their annoying neighbor and his wife was painfully obvious at what was gonna happen

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
MV5BNDUyODAzNDI1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2NDAzMw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

War of the Worlds

Spielberg and Cruise (before he went insane), thought for sure this would be an incredible movie. It's alright, like a 6/10.
Yeah major let down. Had to check again and make sure Spielberg was the director. Dude fell off after Saving Private Ryan aside from a couple of films.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Under her Skin.

It started off so well... then just faltered. IMO at least.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The Box
muthafukkas booed in the theater
I never seen no shyt like that

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Fast and Furious (2009). Obviously was amped/excited as this was the return of Diesel/Walker back on screen together. The (limited) racing scenes with that annoying GPS, to the downright terrible CGI used for the Mexican tunnel scenes. Just trash overall. They made me forget it with 5 and 6 though.. but can't get over how let down I was that night.

Hangover 2 and X-Men (first movie) as honorable mentions.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Darkness Falls trailer looked scary as fukk (especially to my 13 year old self), and the first 10 minutes were straight :merchant:

Rest of the movie tho :trash:

I watched Runaway Jury and liking it, until the third act/twist reveal. I'm no conservative gun nut but:

This movie went from exciting courtroom thriller to borderline anti-gun propaganda. The whole time they're making Gene Hackman's character to be the "bad guy", yet it the end the protagonists basically conspire to fix the trial against the gun manufacturers because their friends had been gunned down in school shooting years earlier ... not to mention the verdict hinging on one Latino juror melting down and admitting he won't side w/the plaintiff because he doesn't want to give a white woman a break :merchant:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My man..I love you but this is where we are going to have some disagreements: Rami was forced to do it yes but directors are forced by producers often to do things and make sure things are in the movie so that's nothing new. BUT Sam and his brother wrote it, therefore it's HIS decision how he was going to include Venom and he could've written a much better story than he did. It was his choice to go with Topher Grace as Brock, his choice to have the symbiotie "effect" Peter the way it did turning him into John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever, and his decision to make Peter and MJ insufferable characters..not to mention his choice to make Sandman Uncle Ben's killer. Yeah the studio pushed stuff on him but let's not make it seem that St. Rami had nothing to do with the faults of that flick

:nikkaDafuq: fukk outta here, the suits adding in Venom and the symbiote derailed and changed the whole film, the script was being re-written whilst they were filming :snoop:, it was studio sabotage at it's highest:snoop:. The suits knew Raimi didn't like Venom/The Symbiote(the dancing scene was him shytting on the character) , they knew that he didn't understand the character(hence the emo Peter Parker rubbish :snoop:) and that he didn't want the Venom/The Symbiote because it wouldn't fit into his series of Spider-Man films. Yet they still inserted the character into the film anyway because they wanted that damn spinoff :snoop:.

The film is a mess because there was a late change to accommodate Brock, The Symbiote and Venom into the story. It doesn't naturally progress from the previous two films, which is why we got the Uncle Ben killer Retcon, Gwen Stacy, An ungrateful and jealous Mary Jane and an amnesiac Harry Osborn :snoop:. It's all artificial. They then went ahead and removed a bunch of Sandman's scenes during post :snoop:.

However you reap what you sow, they had a good thing with Raimi and his Spider-Man films, they were making bank, but they shortchanged him and tried to do it again with Spider-Man 4 which has led to these :trash: reboots which are barely making bank and being out-grossed by X-MEN and Captain America movies :mjlol:. Franchise is now in limbo :russ:good ole fashioned karma :ahh:.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel you except X2, clearly the best X-men movie.
but maybe you saw it late. Sometimes when i take too lone to see a movie that is hyped up
for being really good. My expectations become too great to live up to.

He meant X3, thats the poster for X-Men 3: the Last Stand. List is pretty good :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:nikkaDafuq: fukk outta here, the suits adding in Venom and the symbiote derailed and changed the whole film, the script was being re-written whilst they were filming :snoop:, it was studio sabotage at it's highest:snoop:. The suits knew Raimi didn't like Venom/The Symbiote(the dancing scene was him shytting on the character) , they knew that he didn't understand the character(hence the emo Peter Parker rubbish :snoop:) and that he didn't want the Venom/The Symbiote because it wouldn't fit into his series of Spider-Man films. Yet they still inserted the character into the film anyway because they wanted that damn spinoff :snoop:.

The film is a mess because there was a late change to accommodate Brock, The Symbiote and Venom into the story. It doesn't naturally progress from the previous two films, which is why we got the Uncle Ben killer Retcon, Gwen Stacy, An ungrateful and jealous Mary Jane and an amnesiac Harry Osborn :snoop:. It's all artificial. They then went ahead and removed a bunch of Sandman's scenes during post :snoop:.

However you reap what you sow, they had a good thing with Raimi and his Spider-Man films, they were making bank, but they shortchanged him and tried to do it again with Spider-Man 4 which has led to these :trash: reboots which are barely making bank and being out-grossed by X-MEN and Captain America movies :mjlol:. Franchise is now in limbo :russ:good ole fashioned karma :ahh:.
1.5 billion between 2 movies is barely making bank?

The series also isnt in limbo. They have 4 more movies lined up. How is that limbo?