Most let down you've been by a movie

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Prodigal Syndicate and actually breh they wrote two scripts: One for a continuation of Rami's spider man and the amazing spider man reboot. Rami's part 4 involved the vulture, the black cat, who would've been the vulture's daughter, MJ and Pete having a baby and ultimately Pete giving up the webs
That sounds really really terrible.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
:skip: You actually had high expections for dat shyt? :huh:
GOING INTO THE MOVIE my logic was... its GI joe....action movies with big budgets can only be so bad...it has legit stars in the lead roles...the protagonists and antagonists are written and have charactor...

then the movie started :beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That sounds really really terrible.

Yeah it would've been. They did cast Malkovich as the Vulture and Anne Hathaway was going to be black cat, who I believe they were going to rename the vultures. Once I heard that's where he wanted to go with the story, because he was given complete creative freedom with this one, I said yeah tell that man to hit the bricks

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
My man..I love you but this is where we are going to have some disagreements: Rami was forced to do it yes but directors are forced by producers often to do things and make sure things are in the movie so that's nothing new. BUT Sam and his brother wrote it, therefore it's HIS decision how he was going to include Venom and he could've written a much better story than he did. It was his choice to go with Topher Grace as Brock, his choice to have the symbiotie "effect" Peter the way it did turning him into John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever, and his decision to make Peter and MJ insufferable characters..not to mention his choice to make Sandman Uncle Ben's killer. Yeah the studio pushed stuff on him but let's not make it seem that St. Rami had nothing to do with the faults of that flick

Good point :ehh:but I'm willing to give Raimi benefit of the doubt since he has such a great track record as writer/director

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good point :ehh:but I'm willing to give Raimi benefit of the doubt since he has such a great track record as writer/director

I was but here's how I am man..when the credits roll and your name flashes as director and writer, you gotta catch some hell too. The Russo brothers were told what elements needed to be in Cap 2 and they turned out a dope flick. John Carpenter was told what needed to be in halloween and he made a classic. Also, he ruined MJ, Pete and Gwen as characters in one movie

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah it would've been. They did cast Malkovich as the Vulture and Anne Hathaway was going to be black cat, who I believe they were going to rename the vultures. Once I heard that's where he wanted to go with the story, because he was given complete creative freedom with this one, I said yeah tell that man to hit the bricks
:mjlol: Vultures? The fukk?

Raimi never understood the characters or the mythology if you ask me.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
AVP. Obviously I knew it wasn't gonna follow the comic book storyline but it could've been dope.

One phrase ruined this movie from the get go: Rated PG-13:snoop:How are you gonna make a movie of warring alien races that are responsible for murdering millions of species over millions of years a fukking PG-13:snoop:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Terminator+3+-+Rise+of+the+Machines+(2003).jpg

Wasn't expecting another classic after I found out James Cameron wasn't involved but still a major let down.
That was such a huge letdown

I thought hmm Bale is on a hot streak he won't sign on to a shifty movie

That freak out he had was prolly cuz he realized he was gonna be in such a piece of shyt