I couldnt believe it

:skip: You actually had high expections for dat shyt? :huh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ:breh, it wasn't Raimi...read up on the movie's production...the producers were so heavily involved that they MADE Raimi add those extra characters and plot points...In fact, you can tell that Venom was a last minute add on; they had high hopes for commercialized money making, so they butted heads with Raimi the whole time during production, adding things he did not want
Breh, raimi wanted the sandman character.

The sandman arc was just as horrible as the venom arc. I blame raimi just as much.
You can try to blame the studio but that movie would have been ass still with just the sandman and green goblin arcs.

The dancing scene and the extreme campiness is pure raimi. Thats pretty much his signature style.

As for amazing spider man, a huge chunk of that movie was what raimi wanted to do for spider man 4. Same villain and sub plots.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another one:

MV5BMTU3NzA5MjI0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTEwNzMzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

This was when the superhero genre was really starting to take off with the Spidey and Xmen franchise being so successful. Then Singer, who brought Xmen to the big screen successfully, was put in charge to bring Superman back to the big screen. shyt was so hyped. But we ended up with a gay superman drama who had a b*stard child:heh::snoop::camby:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Can't remember the name but it was that recent Tom Cruise flick with the groundhog day concept. It was meh.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Fast and Furious is more for the action now. If your looking for a good story in them, it ended after the first film.
Truth but I haven't kept up with all the series and I LOVED Fast Five so when I saw 6 I was expecting better or maybe even the same level of Greatness I saw in 5.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Truth but I haven't kept up with all the series and I LOVED Fast Five so when I saw 6 I was expecting better or maybe even the same level of Greatness I saw in 5.

Hopefully part 7 brings it back to greatness, but I doubt it seeing as Paul died and they had to tweak the story and delete some major scenes. We'll see though.