Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
For me it would have to be Martyrs or Human Centipede. Though I will say that Requiem for a Dream leaves me depressed everytime I watch it. The VHS movies are straight trash and I refuse to watch A Serbian Film.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Serbian Film is some disturbing shyt that nobody should ever see. Sick, disgusting movie.

:camby:

Don't watch that shyt breh. Some movie are disturbing in a creative way. ASF just seems like they wanted a movie about the most depraved shyt they could think of

That seems to be the top disturbing movie ever by the way everyone talks about it! :russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with Hereditary. The first Conjuring was dope, but it was more jump scares than anything else. Hereditary was legit fukked up and unsettling as fukk. It definitely had the feel of some of those old 70s horror flicks which was the GOAT decade of horror since the 1970s overall seemed like a creepy time anyway lol. The last half hour especially is some real :demonic:and not the type of movie you wanna watch in the dark alone. You won't even wanna look up in the corners of your own house in the dark :sadbron:

I keep hearing about A Serbian Film but everybody seems to be :whoa: on it.

Irreversible was :merchant:. That 10 minute brutal rape scene was too realistic like the head bashing scene that came before it. Some of these foreign movies don't hold back.

There's a youtube channel called Spookyrice that reviews fukked up movies. There's one flick I don't think I could ever watch which is based on a true story about a young girl that constantly gets raped, abused and molested by damn near every adult in her life. I was halfway through the review and was like :hubie: from the graphic description alone. I'm not built for that.

That seems to be the top disturbing movie ever by the way everyone talks about it! :russ:

It really is. The best way I could describe it is if they took the rape scene from Irreversible, and said "fukk it, the whole movie could just be this." It makes Gaspar Noe's shock value shyt look absolutely cheesy.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing like each other. Eden Lake was dope though
Is hereditary a downer or just scary? I've been reading synopsis and I'm not really getting it.

This streaming site I'm using allows for 4x playback, I'm about to just hit mute and read the captions to see if I can get the gist of it.

I just went through that Megan is missing movie in like 9-10 minutes. I didn't care for it. This wilder fight is about to start.