Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was an amazing thread on SOHH where people listed a bunch of wild movies I never saw.
#1 for me would be A Serbian Film. shyt was just disgusting, mad I watched that shyt. The end of Megan is Missing fukked me up.
Also Martyrs was some pretty wild shyt

Megan is missing is fukking wild. Even knowing what it was about, it still fukked me up. It starts out as a pretty generic/corny found footage murder mystery type deal, and then takes a turn in the middle, and takes another MASSIVE turn near the end. shyt is wild when you realize these are supposed to be 14-15 year old girls this is happening to.

But A Serbian Film? I had to treat that shyt like a guilty plea and go do some community service to wipe just watching that off my conscience. It is, hands down, one of the most depraved movies I've ever seen in my entire life. I've had friends ask me to watch it with them, as if I'm going to offer some emotional support or something, and every time I tell them that they gotta walk that path alone, just like I did. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I remember back during my days in college I'd binge watch every well known horror movie classics from the 70s & 80s and the one movie that did disturb me was The Brood (1979) :hubie: it's a good movie but just very disturbing

93383b93e1b99969188d099971aef907.jpg

1795b4c1cd728fad8fef96b2110c38bb.gif
tumblr_nie0k7bVjB1u8c3rfo8_250.gif
tumblr_nie0k7bVjB1u8c3rfo5_250.gif

final-brood1.jpg

Horror movies from the late 90s, 00s & up to now doesn't really do anything for me I don't consider them scary enough :manny: .

Maybe to a person that doesn't watch horror regularly as much as I have will be frightened by this new style of horror but to me it's pretty much :ehh: and not really convincing.

I don't know most of them I feel are just cliched (been there done that) creations from the actual classics of the 70s etc :yeshrug:.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I agree with Hereditary. The first Conjuring was dope, but it was more jump scares than anything else. Hereditary was legit fukked up and unsettling as fukk. It definitely had the feel of some of those old 70s horror flicks which was the GOAT decade of horror since the 1970s overall seemed like a creepy time anyway lol. The last half hour especially is some real :demonic:and not the type of movie you wanna watch in the dark alone. You won't even wanna look up in the corners of your own house in the dark :sadbron:

I keep hearing about A Serbian Film but everybody seems to be :whoa: on it.

Irreversible was :merchant:. That 10 minute brutal rape scene was too realistic like the head bashing scene that came before it. Some of these foreign movies don't hold back.

There's a youtube channel called Spookyrice that reviews fukked up movies. There's one flick I don't think I could ever watch which is based on a true story about a young girl that constantly gets raped, abused and molested by damn near every adult in her life. I was halfway through the review and was like :hubie: from the graphic description alone. I'm not built for that.

Daps
I've heard about Martyrs too. Never clitted up enough to watch it....

Gonna have to add The Void on Netflix.

shyt was satisfyingly disturbing in a way a lot of scary movies don't capture anymore.

I also like The Invitation on Netflix. The slow buildup and trying to understand what the fukk type of cult shyt they were talking about was good.

Multiple times in the film where you say,

“Just leave!”
:dahell:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I was a kid but the last movie that scared me was the first Jeepers Creepers. Cant believe that dumbass wanted to investage that underground tube after he saw a body go down there :dahell:

I saw Hereditary a month ago and thought it was wack but wasnt paying a lot of attention, may need to rewatch