Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Hereditary-I literally experienced an INTENSE sense of dread while watching this movie. I honestly believe some of these movies use spooky shyt on the viewers.

I like scary movies but there was something very unsettling about it.

Event Horizon-Til this day I still get creeped out by it.
Don't remind me of that shyt!!! :towelmax:

Daps
Hereditary was a great movie but fukk that shyt I am not watching it again it fukked me up. The fukked up part is that you can go on youtube right now and find videos on how to summon Paimon.

Dude. I almost stopped watching b/c halfway thru you know what happens and shyt just doesn't feel like it could possibly get any better. The fact that it was an accident wasn't any better. Like I FELT for that kid.

Paimon's sigil was on the light pole. Peter may not have meant to kill his sister, but the sigil plus the animal corpse that just happened to be in the road on the way back from the party definitely points to that whole event being "planned" or helped along in some way by paimon's cult because they needed that girl's head for you know....the end:merchant:.

tumblr_pdvdxgj1sM1qbyoq9o3_500.png

Screen-Shot-2018-09-18-at-5.52.25-PM.png

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just so happen to download this this afternoon. It's solid?
There’s some amazing scenes mixed with shyt that bothered me, especially with the tired symbolism of some of the French blacks as beasts - violent, inconsiderate, and loud.

Would still watch, but be ready for feel uncomfortable.