Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
there are several that made me uncomfortable or left a bad taste in my mouth
  • very bad things
  • towelhead
  • compliance
I've never seen this movie but I heard that it is the craziest and sickest ever made :merchant:

41%2B2eSoa9cL.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is hereditary a downer or just scary? I've been reading synopsis and I'm not really getting it.
man i read the synposis and :huhldup: that shyt sounds scary as fukk :dead: if it's done right, and not corny

i think that ghost/dead body shyt is a lot more scarier than slasher films. someone getting stabbed isn't scary, some fukkin half dead corpse popping out is :mjcry:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The 120 Days of Sodom

The film focuses on four wealthy, corrupt Italian libertines, during WWII in the time of the fascist Republic of Salò (1943–1945). The libertines kidnap eighteen teenagers and subject them to four months of extreme violence, murder, sadism and sexual and mental torture. The film explores the themes of political corruption, murder, abuse of power, sadism, perversion, sexuality and fascism. The story is in four segments, inspired by Dante's Divine Comedy: the Anteinferno, the Circle of Manias, the Circle of Excrement, and the Circle of Blood. [citation needed]

giphy.gif

:francis: The book is easily more abhorrent than the film. I watched it as a youngin during the whole "shock" era. Never watched a "shocking" film again. There's no value to this one. Kidnapped 16 year olds being slapped on dog collars & fed nails, razors & feces. Male boys having "weddings" with grown men and being sodomized. Tongues cut out to end the film with soldiers dancing. No consequences whatsoever for the atrocities that were committed at the end. No retribution. The villains celebrate and go home. Its in part so disturbing because this actually happens.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yep. Made the mistake of watching this high one night :francis:
Noooooooooooooo! You do NOT do that! High my guy?! High?!

My ass would have been in a corner freaked out!

I made ONE mistake like that in my life.

There's this video game called Dead Space that one of my exes bought for me for my birthday.

So we had some edibles and he told me to play it with the lights off. Some shyt came at me thru the vents, my controller jumped and I damn near lost ALL of my shyt.
I never even finished that game and I had to watch him play thru the entire thing:mjlol:

Fukk that.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Noooooooooooooo! You do NOT do that! High my guy?! High?!

My ass would have been in a corner freaked out!

I made ONE mistake like that in my life.

There's this video game called Dead Space that one of my exes bought for me for my birthday.

So we had some edibles and he told me to play it with the lights off. Some shyt came at me thru the vents, my controller jumped and I damn near lost ALL of my shyt.
I never even finished that game and I had to watch him play thru the entire thing:mjlol:

Fukk that.
:russ:

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
Oh yeah, they had to cut 30mins of footage from Event Horizon cuz it made the Test Audience sick

I wonder what that footage was

Yeah, the original cut of the film was closer to 2 and half hours and the studio removed a plethora of gory scenes to keep it R rated and some of the gore was very unsettling. The video of when the crew went to the other dimension was much more graphic and slowed down so you could see everything in detail, the end of the film had more disturbing visions as well. Its on the special edition version, but there was more footage that was thought to be lost forever in a vault somewhere which was later on recovered, but found to be most unsalvageable.

Paranoia Agent disturbed the hell out of me when I was a kid.

The episode, "Mellow Maromi" is the most unsettling, disturbing thing I've seen.