George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol! That wasn't so bad.

:francis:

The Conjuring? Lol.

You can handle that movie, breh.

I grew up in a pretty devout household and it did a number on me. Things involving spirits have me :whoa:

Every now and then when I'm cleaning and sweep under the bed, the tequila worm monster from Poltergeist comes to mind. I dont like those films.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I grew up in a pretty devout household and it did a number on me. Things involving spirits have me :whoa:

Every now and then when I'm cleaning and sweep under the bed, the tequila worm monster from Poltergeist comes to mind. I dont like those films.
I think spiritual horror is my favorite genre b/c it can happen. Lol! Poltergiest is one of my favorites.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Hereditary-I literally experienced an INTENSE sense of dread while watching this movie. I honestly believe some of these movies use spooky shyt on the viewers.

there’s some truth to this and it’s also the reason why The Exorcist was so scary, there’s a lot of subtle, subconscious and almost psychedelic shyt going on in that flick

good horror movie directors know how to create that aura, it’s deeper than a bunch of random jump scares

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hereditary-I literally experienced an INTENSE sense of dread while watching this movie. I honestly believe some of these movies use spooky shyt on the viewers.

I like scary movies but there was something very unsettling about it.

Event Horizon-Til this day I still get creeped out by it.

hereditary. That movie was unsettling . That’s probably not my number one but it’s the most recent one

Dude. I almost stopped watching b/c halfway thru you know what happens and shyt just doesn't feel like it could possibly get any better. The fact that it was an accident wasn't any better. Like I FELT for that kid.

I'm going with Hereditary, and The Sixth Sense scared me when I was little.

A Serious Man was messed up too.

This shyt right here

giphy.gif

:damn:

Audition gave me anxiety. Requiem for a Dream was :picard: too

Requiem made me re-evaluate my life just so I didn't end up like them 2 fools.

The ending and twist on Kill List disturbed me.

Gonna have to check out hereditary.

Sounds like Eden Lake which is my input to this thread. Requiem is a downer as movie, I don't recommend watching Eden Lake without have your favorite comedy or good feeling movie ready to pop in right afterwards.

The first time me and the homes watched it at the end I don't think we talked for like 30 minutes was just like :dwillhuh: