Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Killers (2014) with some indonesian and japanese actors from the raid series. But none of that stupid chopping body parts off shyt, that's some corny college cacs shyt

The night comes for us (2018) also a good movie with again some of the actors from the raid, the movie is just like watching the raid with much more gore :huhldup: but it's enjoyable movie unlike those stupid saw movies or whatever. This is the type of movie that mortal kombat movie was supposed to be :russ:

All those shock value movies like serbian film fukking suck, it's stupid and says a lot about film directors. Yooo bryan let's get high and watch this eastern european sick movie :bryan:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Event Horizon. "Their dead!..."

"No... The ship won't let them leave. We will be the new crew."
Oh that movie.... it had a lot of untapped potential. But ruined by paul w. s. anderson. It was like an alien ripoff with some new ideas nearly ruined by corny writing. The idea of this jurassic park dude taking some crew to space where they have no idea what the fukk they doing and where they going is always cringe-worthy.

Still enjoyable movie at times, but could have been better,

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Those I spit on your grave films... basically rape & revenge movie

I saw the remake I believe came out in 2011 , where this chick got raped by 5 white dudes at a cabin and they was showing everything from dikk in the mouth and ass
Watched it off the strength of this post.

The rape wasn't as hard-core as you made out.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The trailer for The Conjuring was disturbing enough for me. I didn't watch the film either.
You’re scary lol- I’ve watched the entire Conjuring series of movies Parts 1 and 2, and their spinoffs -Annabelle and Annabelle Creation but the trailer alone had you shook ..
:beli::deadmanny: