Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I don't fukk with horror movies, but the most disturbing movie I've seen was Hotel with Salma Hayek. It wasn't even particularly scary; it's just that the plot was a jumbled, incoherent mess that had some weird ass shyt sprinkled into it e.g. a bytch was getting milked like a cow on a table for a random ass cac...

It was like some Dave Chappelle "I only drink the finest breast milks" type shyt:skip:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I seen parts of this movie :damn::huhldup:

41tSpNJXrtL._SY445_.jpg

:hubie:

hellraiser-1-3-1987-1992-dvd-181129.jpg
I seen parts of this movie :damn::huhldup:

41tSpNJXrtL._SY445_.jpg

:hubie:

hellraiser-1-3-1987-1992-dvd-181129.jpg
Pinhead and the Cynobytes always has a breh like:sadcam:

The fact Netflix don't have near any of the good ones got me:martin:I was ready to spark one and bug out.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
about 8 years ago i watched some weird french film with a group of friends about a girl and her jealousy towards her older sister. the whole flick was fukked up but ending in particular got to me

cant remember the name of it, but that shyt still haunts me to this day

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
A Serbian Film

person i was watchin it with laughed when the dude was fukkin his son:gucci:

Serbian Film is some disturbing shyt that nobody should ever see. Sick, disgusting movie.

:camby:
All facts, Heriditary was a solid film to me I liked it because of the twists and the darkness of it, thought it was well laid out.

But A Serbian Film was just made for shock value. I actually heard about it when looking up an article about rare Blu-Rays because it was a limited release and wasn't even sold at retailers all like that so it was like $110 for a copy. I read a bunch of stuff about how it's so messed up but I was like how can you even watch it to know? Then at random I saw someone in the Philippines had uploaded the whole movie that day but the subtitles were fcked up so I watched it (UNEDITED VERSION) on YouTube then a few days later it was gone.

Shyt was just crazy over the top, I think the director had even made it as a protest film to the government and film industry so it was purposefully made the way it was to troll.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Hereditary-I literally experienced an INTENSE sense of dread while watching this movie. I honestly believe some of these movies use spooky shyt on the viewers.

I like scary movies but there was something very unsettling about it.

Event Horizon-Til this day I still get creeped out by it.

1. Requiem For a Dream. The ending was fukked up

2. KIDS