Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
A Serbian Film

I watched the uncut version and a LOT of that film is OTT, I cant even type what goes on in the film because its way too much, its not scary by the way, just extremely unwatchable at parts and I mean EXTREME

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
- Hereditary. It all started when Charlie ate the cake and started having her attack. I actually almost turned it off once they left the party and shyt went down. Movie is a G.O.A.T.

- Tales From The Hood. When I watched this as a kid, movie gave me legit nightmares.

- The Autopsy of Jane Doe. I know many people will probably disagree but the movie is just terrifying even though we never really “see” anything. Good movie as well though.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Megan is missing is fukking wild. Even knowing what it was about, it still fukked me up. It starts out as a pretty generic/corny found footage murder mystery type deal, and then takes a turn in the middle, and takes another MASSIVE turn near the end. shyt is wild when you realize these are supposed to be 14-15 year old girls this is happening to.

But A Serbian Film? I had to treat that shyt like a guilty plea and go do some community service to wipe just watching that off my conscience. It is, hands down, one of the most depraved movies I've ever seen in my entire life. I've had friends ask me to watch it with them, as if I'm going to offer some emotional support or something, and every time I tell them that they gotta walk that path alone, just like I did. :mjcry:

I decided to read the plot of this movie on wiki and I couldn't even finish it :mjcry: Yeah I'll pass :hubie:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hereditary-I literally experienced an INTENSE sense of dread while watching this movie. I honestly believe some of these movies use spooky shyt on the viewers.

I like scary movies but there was something very unsettling about it.

Event Horizon-Til this day I still get creeped out by it.
You should check out Midsommar when it drops in theaters soon. Directed by the same person who gave us Hereditary.

Horror in the daylight. :wow: