Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You should check out Midsommar when it drops in theaters soon. Directed by the same person who gave us Hereditary.

Horror in the daylight. :wow:

The script is wayyyyy more disturbing than what I witnessed in Hereditary. :demonic:

Saw the preview for this before Wick 3 last night...looked like some cult shyt :picard:

In :mjlit:

Geode

All Star
Daps
Pandorum.

I can't remember the name of the movie, but it was about a man doing exploration on the moon.

Just something about psychological thriller movies where something goes horribly wrong in space creeps me out. Especially worse if there is no obvious/physical aliens involved.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Rosemarys Baby

No jump scares. But the creepy eerie vibe is in every shot of the movie.

RosemarysBaby.gif

What’s happened to his eyes???!! What have you done to them??

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can tell which people on the thread that don’t watch horror movies on the regular...
:laff:... everybody has their tolerance level though. I get it.

I like some horror flicks. The Thing, the first Alien, first couple Halloweens, etc.. But when it comes to spirits, ghosts, etc., nope cant do it.

On the Conjuring trailer when the girl was on the bed and it pulled her leg :picard:. That was enough for me. Nope, not going.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Deliverance - the “squeal
like a pig” white male on male sexual scene in Deliverance; about a bunch of inbred hillbillies who don’t take kindly to outsiders. the redneck cac forced the out of town city cac to bend over and act like a pig while redneck cac involuntarily penetrated him in the butt.
——
( loosely based on a fictional retelling of @Sccit ’s family history. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely not coincidental)