Most awkward nut you've ever had?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I went to the club myself one night because I was enraged at the people I was around previously in the same night. The plan was to go out together (bytches and dudes alike) to a club and get fukked up after pre-drinking. But I got into a fight over shyt cause I'm the type of dude who tries to control shyt too much :gladbron: So I get to the club and start shytting down drinks like no other. Then this milf around the age of 35 came over to me and we started talking, she asked if I wanted to come back because her husband was on vacation :russ: I was like "Let's do it," of course being drunk as fukk. I get to her place and we go inside, we immediately fukk in her bedroom. I pass out and then wake up at about 4:45 a.m. 'cause I had to piss badly. I go to the bathroom with my hands going against the wall cause there wasn't no lights on and a dude couldn't see. I eventually find the bathroom, I piss and exit and start attempting to get back to the bedroom. I get inside again and I go to the bed and lay down and go to sleep, then I feel some tugging on my dikk like :wtf: This bytch was knocked out, how'd she get this second wind :youngsabo: The room was dark as fukk and she wasn't saying shyt, then she puts her head down and starts to suck my dikk I'm over there like :ahh: Then she tops me off and I explode again. She turns the light on and it ends up being her 18 year old daughter :gladbron: I accidentally went into her room. I was like "Thanks :youngsabo:" She was like "Sure thing" :russ:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
brb-using-imagination-since-no-pics-thumb.jpg

you know the funny thing is this nikka right here lives by my crib? his name is half head breh be smoking weed and everything, my ex was shook as hell first time she ever seen him in person like :damn:

mzklapback

Banned
Daps
I went to the club myself one night because I was enraged at the people I was around previously in the same night. The plan was to go out together (bytches and dudes alike) to a club and get fukked up after pre-drinking. But I got into a fight over shyt cause I'm the type of dude who tries to control shyt too much :gladbron: So I get to the club and start shytting down drinks like no other. Then this milf around the age of 35 came over to me and we started talking, she asked if I wanted to come back because her husband was on vacation :russ: I was like "Let's do it," of course being drunk as fukk. I get to her place and we go inside, we immediately fukk in her bedroom. I pass out and then wake up at about 4:45 a.m. 'cause I had to piss badly. I go to the bathroom with my hands going against the wall cause there wasn't no lights on and a dude couldn't see. I eventually find the bathroom, I piss and exit and start attempting to get back to the bedroom. I get inside again and I go to the bed and lay down and go to sleep, then I feel some tugging on my dikk like :wtf: This bytch was knocked out, how'd she get this second wind :youngsabo: The room was dark as fukk and she wasn't saying shyt, then she puts her head down and starts to suck my dikk I'm over there like :ahh: Then she tops me off and I explode again. She turns the light on and it ends up being her 18 year old daughter :gladbron: I accidentally went into her room. I was like "Thanks :youngsabo:" She was like "Sure thing" :russ:

Lying on your dikk is what bytch nikkas do. You ol bytch nikka.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I'm sure that's how that happened

mzklapback

Banned
Daps
:laff: So, cause you two don't have the experience happen to you I'm lying? :russ:

Yes, you're a fukking liar. Post some proof nikka. A bytch nikka like you definitely took some pics/video to show his corny friends like, "Hey guys! I got some p*ssy tonight from a MILF and her daughter gave me head!" Shut the fukk up lying you fat ugly b*stard.
:laff: So, cause you two don't have the experience happen to you I'm lying? :russ:

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
Yes, you're a fukking liar. Post some proof nikka. A bytch nikka like you definitely took some pics/video to show his corny friends like, "Hey guys! I got some p*ssy tonight from a MILF and her daughter gave me head!" Shut the fukk up lying you fat ugly b*stard.

:ufdup:Calm your shyt down baby boi. Stories are stories. Don't interrupt, let em flow

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I musta been like 20. Smashing my ex in her dorm and we practicing the pullout method. She riding me something serious and I pull out while laying down. I'm having a nut that could rival Hiroshima. I don't know what the fukk happened.. I opened my eyes to look at her, she leans towards me, my nut flies past her and landed. Right. in. My. fukking. Eye. :merchant::snoop:. Yo that shyt felt like somebody threw lava in my eye. Thought I went blind for a second. This bytch laughing and I'm using her sports bottle like an eyewash. shyt had my eye red & swollen too. :bryan:

Edit:
Guess I shoulda read the post above me first :lolbron:
:russ::russ:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

:comeon: Word?

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps

:comeon: Nikka now this seems to be a bit exaggerated..

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I was on round three fukking this bytch and I was drunk and my dikk start getting soft while she was riding me because I was getting sleepy and I still nutted. I had to google that shyt the next day because I was mind blown did not know that shyt could happen

Last edited: