Most awkward nut you've ever had?

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Told this story before on here

When I was 15 I was at my cuzzos girls house. Her mom was the type that let us drink,smoke and whatnot
Well everyone left and my cuzzo went upstairs to smash. It was me and her mom downstairs and asks me for a massage ( she was 45). I'll skip the bs

She started giving me dome and as I blew my load in her mouth her 13 year old daughter walks in the house. I pulled my shyt up and she wiped her mouth off and said "hey honey how are you.

I was :smugfavre: and. :merchant: At the same time

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I love the way I smell and taste whatever. ..lol

Oh and one more...I was flying to Orlando last year and was super horny in the airport. ..I became so aroused my panties became moist and I went to change them...then realized I had creamed myself. ..I snapped a pic lol...

this broad @opulence is a freak. :salute:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When I was 15 I was at my cuzzos girls house. Her mom was the type that let us drink,smoke and whatnot
Well everyone left and my cuzzo went upstairs to smash. It was me and her mom downstairs and asks me for a massage ( she was 45). I'll skip the bs

She started giving me dome and as I blew my load in her mouth her 13 year old daughter walks in the house. I pulled my shyt up and she wiped her mouth off and said "hey honey how are you.

:whew:
Damn. She looked good?

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps

:salute:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
One of the most awkward for me was at a drive-in movie. Me and my girl was in the front seat and my female cousin who was about 14 was in the backseat. My cousin falls asleep so I pull my girl on my lap, get her pants down and she starts riding me facing forward. shyt felt AMAZING. All of a sudden my cousin wakes up. We try to freeze up like nothing was happening but it felt too damn good so we start the slow grind. Busted all up in her and damn near passed out from how good it felt.

The other was with the same girl. We was in the movies watching Friday After Next. Her brother is sitting two rows in front of us. Close to the end of the movie she starts giving me head. The movie ends and the credits start to roll right as I'm nutting. Lights start coming on and she finishes me off. Swore I dug a hole in the arm cushion trying not to make any noise.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I was letting a jumpoff give me some of that 30 minute straight sloppy dome shyt. :noah:By the time she forced that nut to evacuate my balls, it was like a fukking explosion. I busted HARD. She took most of it in the mouth, but pulled my shyt out before I finished nutting. I was spasming and shyt. Like I was busting raw in some good p*ssy. Nut was flying everywhere. One of the blasts flew up towards my face and got me in the eye. I ended up with fukking pink eye brehs. :sadbron:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I musta been like 20. Smashing my ex in her dorm and we practicing the pullout method. She riding me something serious and I pull out while laying down. I'm having a nut that could rival Hiroshima. I don't know what the fukk happened.. I opened my eyes to look at her, she leans towards me, my nut flies past her and landed. Right. in. My. fukking. Eye. :merchant::snoop:. Yo that shyt felt like somebody threw lava in my eye. Thought I went blind for a second. This bytch laughing and I'm using her sports bottle like an eyewash. shyt had my eye red & swollen too. :bryan:

Edit:
Guess I shoulda read the post above me first :lolbron:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Most awkward was the first one...some party when I was in 6th grade at a birthday shindig for a chick that went to my church. Nicca was rocking up on some
3285340_o.gif
shyt until the nut came on some
images
shyt.
Nicca was questioning whether I was going to Hell while at the same time wanting to sacrifice my ideas of morality for the pursuit of p*ssy for the unforeseeable future. #dualities

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most awkward was the first one...some party when I was in 6th grade at a birthday shindig for a chick that went to my church. Nicca was rocking up on some
3285340_o.gif
shyt until the nut came on some
images
shyt.
Nicca was questioning whether I was going to Hell while at the same time wanting to sacrifice my ideas of morality for the pursuit of p*ssy for the unforeseeable future. #dualities
:laff:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I was letting a jumpoff give me some of that 30 minute straight sloppy dome shyt. :noah:By the time she forced that nut to evacuate my balls, it was like a fukking explosion. I busted HARD. She took most of it in the mouth, but pulled my shyt out before I finished nutting. I was spasming and shyt. Like I was busting raw in some good p*ssy. Nut was flying everywhere. One of the blasts flew up towards my face and got me in the eye. I ended up with fukking pink eye brehs. :sadbron:

I musta been like 20. Smashing my ex in her dorm and we practicing the pullout method. She riding me something serious and I pull out while laying down. I'm having a nut that could rival Hiroshima. I don't know what the fukk happened.. I opened my eyes to look at her, she leans towards me, my nut flies past her and landed. Right. in. My. fukking. Eye. :merchant::snoop:. Yo that shyt felt like somebody threw lava in my eye. Thought I went blind for a second. This bytch laughing and I'm using her sports bottle like an eyewash. shyt had my eye red & swollen too. :bryan:

Edit:
Guess I shoulda read the post above me first :lolbron:
I guess you guys...

tumblr_mjkbcjmswL1rdgmrfo1_400.gif

...never even saw it coming

Cee2

Pro
Daps
I was in the bushes smashing and this little shytty dog pops up and decides to keep circling my and the girls right foot.

My face was a mixture of :steviej: :dahell:

New skill unlocked: kicking with your jeans down whilst maintaining rhythm

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I love the way I smell and taste whatever. ..lol

Oh and one more...I was flying to Orlando last year and was super horny in the airport. ..I became so aroused my panties became moist and I went to change them...then realized I had creamed myself. ..I snapped a pic lol...
:troll:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
fukking this rican rican with her newborn baby on the bed. I even put my finger in her a$$hole and felt bad i had to wipe both my nut and my finger on the baby's bib