Most awkward nut you've ever had?

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
I love the way I smell and taste whatever. ..lol

Oh and one more...I was flying to Orlando last year and was super horny in the airport. ..I became so aroused my panties became moist and I went to change them...then realized I had creamed myself. ..I snapped a pic lol...
:scusthov::merchant:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
When I first squirted. ..he thought I peed on him and pulled out and shouted. ...lol we both had to do a smell check...

shyt happened to me too first time a girl squirted on me. Thought she had pissed all over my chest. To this day I don't really like fukking girls who are heavy squirters

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
When I first squirted. ..he thought I peed on him and pulled out and shouted. ...lol we both had to do a smell check...

Oh and one more...I was flying to Orlando last year and was super horny in the airport. ..I became so aroused my panties became moist and I went to change them...then realized I had creamed myself. ..I snapped a pic lol...

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
shyt happened to me too first time a girl squirted on me. Thought she had pissed all over my chest. To this day I don't really like fukking girls who are heavy squirters

Word bruh. First time a bytch did it to me was in the 69. I was fingering her and she did it all over my chest :sadcam:... kinda freaked the shyt out of me.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I was 19-20 and this ratchet was giving me head, while her kid was in the room asleep. It bothered me at first but after awhile I got into it and :noah:'d out. When I started to cum, I looked up and little dude was looking at me ejaculate in his mothers face. The worse part is, she didn't give a fukk. "He'll be alright" "Go back to sleep Marco" "You wanna roll one up?"

I'll never forget that.:wow:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why cant i ever sit next to women like you in the damn airport :gladbron:

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
I was 19-20 and this ratchet was giving me head, while her kid was in the room asleep. It bothered me at first but after awhile I got into it and :noah:'d out. When I started to cum, I looked up and little dude was looking at me ejaculate in his mothers face. The worse part is, she didn't give a fukk. "He'll be alright" "Go back to sleep Marco" "You wanna roll one up?"

I'll never forget that.:wow:

bruh :russ::dead:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

I bet that shyt smelled like ass and puss :scusthov:

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
This one is a bit weird timing...

I was fukking this chick on my front lawn cause her car was too cramped... She had a 2010 two seater boxer porshe. nice ass car btw :obama:

I digress... So she had on this skirt and it wasn't off but pulled up on her stomach. and I was pounding that shyt like it was the last p*ssy left on earth.

Finally I feel my little guys getting ready to pounce onto her back when a car pulled up behind her porshe. :leon:

I didn't really mind it... we were about 30 feet away and i was fittin to nut :noah:

So after i released on her she pulled down her skirt and he got up... this car is still chillin behind hers... lights on and everything...

all of a sudden her phone rings... she pulls it out and puts it on speaker... it's her mom... "Nikki where are you? I'm behind your car at this house"

*bytch had low jack* :merchant:

So i'm like "Ayo should we go inside and get more cleaned up?" she was like nawh my mom wants to meet you... i'm like i just nutted all over you:why:

So we both walk over to this car... we're both sweaty with the stench of shame on us and her mom gets out and shakes my hand... *covered in the smell of the ocean* :scusthov:

This bytch says nice to meet you and then dips within 2 minutes... she was just seein if her daughter was fine...

she left the scene of the incident with her daughters happy sauce drippin on her fingers bruh :dahell: